This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a farm servant, but never stole?

I've made it a habit of not raiding my friends' farms. So I was very surprised to see myself turned servant on one of theirs for the first time ever in the game. I never stole from her, and she confirmed that her events tab said only that I had prayed at her farm - yet I was on her list of those who could be made servants.

How does this happen?
    Last edited by Yradairial; 01-18-2015, 07:13 PM.

People can take u as servant in 3 cases:

* If u steal someone
    * If u seized a servant from someone
    * If u was a past landlord of someone

So check if u dont seize any servant of this person or if u wasnt his landlord before
    Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Originally posted by Hotscrock View Post
      People can take u as servant in 3 cases:

* If u steal someone
      * If u seized a servant from someone
      * If u was a past landlord of someone

So check if u dont seize any servant of this person or if u wasnt his landlord before
      Not likely, she's always been stronger than me. Always. She's stolen a few servants from me.

Comment

A screenshot from her farm events tab would enlighten this i think.
        Apollonios
        Kragston, S10 EU
        No Fear. No Regrets. Live to the fullest.

Comment

Won't be available. She looked at it when I asked her how she was able to do it and said that it listed me only as having prayed to the goddess there. By the time she becomes active during the day and her crops are ready, I've already prayed and weeded to max. And if I'd been on her potential servant list before today, she would have done it...because no one on the server ever has, I don't give them reason to. I don't make it my practice to steal crops, like some do. I have a nice farm and I keep to my own business.

Comment

I never stole from her
            You could stole it someday before you developed your habit not stealing, you could click on crop accidentally, you could click in crop to weed, but it grown and you taken it.
            Thief never reset so it doesnt matter when you stole, if you steal someday you can be turned into slave.
            And also player neing stronger than you doesnt always mean that you cant beat it.

Comment

true. a weaker player could have a brutally powerful dragon to fall back on not to mention a brutally powerful nymph.
              Dragon Pals S3 Misty Towers Maelael Guild SuperElves
              League of Angels S119 Evening's Queen Maelael Guild SuperElves
              Wartune S208 Tempest Hedge Maelael Guild SuperElves

Comment

As long as you have someone on your Friends List, there's always that small chance that you might steal from them by accident. And mostly likely not notice, for example maybe you were weeding and their plant finished in the middle of doing that. I don't like stealing from guildies so I don't even risk adding them to my Friends List (I can see them in Guild List anyway). P.S. I'm in my 50s, and I make level 80s my servant.

Comment

had a related question (sort of related) is there a time period that will pass that the system will then clear away un-collected crops?

Comment

no, it dont clear unless you harvest, there are people who quitted for months and still have crops to harvest in farm :P

Comment

Actually if you ever seized or released a servant from anyone in their guild I think they can servant you

Comment

Well I have no intention of collecting them, they're there for people to take

Comment

Originally posted by R215746499 View Post
                          Well I have no intention of collecting them, they're there for people to take
                          Actually crops can be stolen only 3 times, after that no one can steal anymore So theres no use to keep them for people take

Comment

Originally posted by Yradairial View Post
                            I've made it a habit of not raiding my friends' farms. So I was very surprised to see myself turned servant on one of theirs for the first time ever in the game. I never stole from her, and she confirmed that her events tab said only that I had prayed at her farm - yet I was on her list of those who could be made servants.

How does this happen?
                            if you have ever captured a servant then you will be on their past landlords list and there fore they can ake you their servant
                            Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Working...
                            X