Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long LOst LOve Icon MISSING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Long LOst LOve Icon MISSING

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DPals.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	539.8 KB
ID:	1766075


    IGN: Nuts
    S[10]

  • #2
    Originally posted by R235438178 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]126219[/ATTACH]


    IGN: Nuts
    S[10]
    have you tried refreshing
    Whats your region and server name
    and is any one else having the same issue
    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

    Confucius

    Comment


    • #3
      He is S116- Forelorn Wetlands, a western server. I haven't seen anyone else with his issue from our server.
      Last edited by Lora-lai; 02-10-2015, 02:08 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Snowstorm View Post
        have you tried refreshing
        Whats your region and server name
        and is any one else having the same issue
        i have already tried refreshing it so many times but still no icon

        server 116 forelorn wasteland is my server

        hope u can help me bout this
        Last edited by R235438178; 02-10-2015, 09:56 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R235438178 View Post
          i have already tried refreshing it so many times but still no icon

          server 116 forelorn wasteland is my server

          hope u can help me bout this
          it has been reported
          Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

          Confucius

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R235438178 View Post
            i have already tried refreshing it so many times but still no icon

            server 116 forelorn wasteland is my server

            hope u can help me bout this
            Try click on the button that is on your top right corner - something like ^ arrow.

            See if you get to find it from there or not.
            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

            Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
              Try click on the button that is on your top right corner - something like ^ arrow.

              See if you get to find it from there or not.
              if your referring to this arrow Click image for larger version

Name:	arrow.png
Views:	1
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	1708089 it will hide all the icons not just one
              Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

              Confucius

              Comment

              Working...
              X