Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nymph Enchant Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nymph Enchant Bug

    Yesterday I had 2297 Blessing Points on my Level 13 Nymph. Tonight I am down to 612 and my nymph is still Level 13. Can you check into this please?

    Player: Aabb
    Server: 55 City of Crowns

  • #2
    Originally posted by Slylouis View Post
    Yesterday I had 2297 Blessing Points on my Level 13 Nymph. Tonight I am down to 612 and my nymph is still Level 13. Can you check into this please?

    Player: Aabb
    Server: 55 City of Crowns
    Did you have temp nymph blessings points that you collected from the event as they expire leaving only perm blessing
    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

    Confucius

    Comment


    • #3
      2297 is what I had before I collected the temporary blessing points. Temp Blessing brought it up to 2900 or so.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Slylouis View Post
        2297 is what I had before I collected the temporary blessing points. Temp Blessing brought it up to 2900 or so.
        from what your saying i think you may be confused as you get around 2000 temp blessing points for a 13 star nymph not 700 so you may be confusing your temp blessing points with your permanent ones
        Last edited by Snowstorm; 02-10-2015, 08:55 PM.
        Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

        Confucius

        Comment


        • #5
          I am so annoyed with myself. I did check my Permanent Blessing Points before claiming the bonus. I wanted to see if any Nymph Stones used with the Buddy were permanent or if they were lost after the event but I did not take a screen shot. And without a picture to prove it, I have no case. Thank you for your time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Slylouis View Post
            I am so annoyed with myself. I did check my Permanent Blessing Points before claiming the bonus. I wanted to see if any Nymph Stones used with the Buddy were permanent or if they were lost after the event but I did not take a screen shot. And without a picture to prove it, I have no case. Thank you for your time.
            it is always a good idea to take a screen shot that way if anything goes wrong you have whats needed to resolve any issues
            Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

            Confucius

            Comment


            • #7
              I understand this. I am still somewhat disappointed that there is no recourse. I do not make frivolous requests and I would not deliberately give false information. Supposing I was missing something from my Backpack or from the Guild Warehouse, there is no way to check? I understand that with many requests for assistance that I would have to wait somewhat, but a wait would be worth it considering that I am now out by 1600 Nymph Stones.

              Comment


              • #8
                send in a ticket if you think there is an error. Devs are able to look into your account and see if something went wrong. I do find it odd though since you do get 2000 temporary blessing points for a 13 star nymph... I know this because that's what mine is at.

                Comment

                Working...
                X