Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Invincible Me Icon Missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invincible Me Icon Missing

I'll provide as much information about this as I can.
    My server is 125 Silent Reef of the US East region.
    I was thinking maybe this was a side effect of a potential response or possibly related to the bug listed Here. Forgive me for posting another topic on it if it is the same bug and this is not helpful in any way.

This week for the US East region is the off week for Invincible Me. Which means while Cross Server Challenge is going on we can claim rewards from Invincible Me.
    When I went to claim Invincible Me rewards today and clicked on the icon all I got was the background for Invincible Me.
    After trying it a few more times I decided to refresh, but the Invincible Me icon was missing entirely (Shown by 1 in the figure below).
    Then I asked around, and it appears to be missing for other people as well. I believe it went missing within the last 12 hours

Click image for larger version

Name:	missing_IM_icon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	552.0 KB
ID:	1766141

As you can see the statue is now empty as well (see 2).
    The title from Invincible Me is still active for me (see 4). The Buff from the title is still applied, evidenced by 3.
    However the graphic provided from being the winner or the runner up of Invincible Me is missing (see 5). But sometimes it does disappear and I have to unclick and reclick the display checkbox for the graphic to cause it to reappear so it possibly could just be that. If it is the second option, then the graphic does not provide any additional information at all. I have no way to tell which it is at this point of time. It is still some potential information, just take it with a grain of salt.

Thank you for reading this.

EDIT: When I went into Calamity War I had the Invincible Me graphic applied to me.
    Last edited by Eoncho; 02-11-2015, 02:43 PM.
    My dragon is named Shimmy

Server: 125 Silent Reef in US East region | Mage | unretired
    Lvl 59 | 3.72 mil BR | 700k Dragon | L.120, 22 Star Illustria, 738k BR

Server: 170 Nightfall Steppes in US East region | Mage |
    Lvl 69 | 9.849 mil BR | 3.968 mil Dragon | L.130, 23 Star Gloria, 2.290 mil BR

the same on s2 armorgames..
    until yesterday we could see the dates of qualifications but today everything is gone

also, some players cant take the reward for worship in csc ( no championship team ) :O

Comment

same in s9 euro
      was there this morning, but not anymore
      Misery s9 Dragon Isle
      Missy s20 Fauna's Bounty

Comment

Originally posted by mycika View Post
        the same on s2 armorgames..
        until yesterday we could see the dates of qualifications but today everything is gone
        here's a screen about it:

Name:	dp-bug-report.jpg
Size:	455.9 KB
ID:	1708113

Originally posted by mycika View Post
        also, some players cant take the reward for worship in csc ( no championship team ) :O
        Reported with screenshot in another thread.

We suspect the two bugs being connected to each other
        Gerrak ~ ArmorGames S2

Comment

same in Kongregate S3 - InvMe disappeared (statue also empty), and CSC worshipping is bugged

Comment

on armorgames s1, InvMe is here but the knockouts never started

Name:	0LdXep0.jpg
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	1708221

Comment

Still not fixed for us

Name:	IM.PNG
Size:	700.0 KB
ID:	1708290

Comment

Originally posted by Sot-Sot View Post
                Still not fixed for us
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]126962[/ATTACH]
                It has already been reported
                unfortunatly due to the 2 week break that the devs are on you will have to be patient
                Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Working...
                X