bug with the extra value gift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug with the extra value gift

I don't know if someone noticed but the extra value gift is bugued, even with the new event. Are they going to fix that ?

Originally posted by R232960678 View Post
    I don't know if someone noticed but the extra value gift is bugued, even with the new event. Are they going to fix that ?

it has been reported and hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	what.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	237.0 KB
ID:	1709143
      not sure if this is what they were talking about or the post is older, but it is messed up now

Comment

it has been reported
        Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Thanks Snowstorm, Grainne.

Thought I was just me going crazy - usually there is every mouse and it's owner moaning in chat, it's actually been silent for a change...whew
          Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
          • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

and also winging it

Name:	wining.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	1709164

Comment

game developers will check everything as soon as they can.

Comment

Thanks,, I'm having the same problem. S141 Island of Avira, Name Sassyone
                Island of Avira (S141) Sassyone, Current BR 13.4 + Mil, dragon br 4.5mil+, nymph Raquel br 2.51 + mil 24 stars lvl 140
                Skitter Shore (S142) Karigan, Current BR 9.4+mil, Dragon br 3.77 mil Nymph Arya br 24 stars lvl 140

Comment

i realize its been reported and such but is there anything that could be done to speed up the fix, as i need to get more happy valley tickets so i can finally et guardian wings, cus i usually am tapped out money wise and this time im acually able to spend
                  DThunder

Comment

Originally posted by DThunders46 View Post
                    i realize its been reported and such but is there anything that could be done to speed up the fix, as i need to get more happy valley tickets so i can finally et guardian wings, cus i usually am tapped out money wise and this time im acually able to spend
                    happy valley tickets became available in valu gifts after midnight reset and can alo be purchased from the sale section beside your inventory when you open it

Confucius

Comment

Except half the EVG's have been broken for several days now as the deals don't show up and are "overwritten" by the first 3-4 EVG's

Comment

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
                        Except half the EVG's have been broken for several days now as the deals don't show up and are "overwritten" by the first 3-4 EVG's
                        the issue with the evg's have been reported

Confucius

Comment

yeah same problem with me overwritten by the first 3-4 EVG . When do they gonna fix that :S

Comment

Originally posted by R258730329 View Post
                            yeah same problem with me overwritten by the first 3-4 EVG . When do they gonna fix that :S
                            EVG has been fixed butvif your evg still bugged please post a screen shot here and server detail.

Comment

Name:	Ekran Resmi 2015-03-04 16.02.17.png
Views:	2
Size:	450.4 KB
ID:	1709172server 118 cregan bluff

Comment

Working...
                              X