Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Can´t see my dragon?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can´t see my dragon?!

Hello everyone,

Since i have evolved my dark Dragon to ancient, im unable to see it in battles, only in the Dragon Guardian Panel. I can see any other Dragon besides the dark Dragon. Other Players can see it, and because i can still see any other Dragon it should be a in-game Problem, not one of my pc. I already tried to empty my Cache, which another Player thougt it might help, but it didn´t work. Did anyone else have a similar Problem, and maybe a solution for it?

Thanks for incoming hints!

If doesnt effect your gameplay, since it only model of dragon doesnt load, its still participates in your battles. And it was reported.
    Also screenshots for such issues usually helps. Though its not needed for this issues since its known.

Comment

Thanks for your answer,

the Dragon is still fighting and using his abilities, but ist more like i want to see him...

Comment

Dark Dragon Guardian Appearing as Shadow.

not sure why.
        Dark Dragon guardian appears only as Shadow.
        in any instances when Guardian Dragon can be used.

This is not a Compiuter issue as I have tried with more than 5 computers. all appears the same.

Although this does not effect the game, but it is irritating.

Kindly resolve this issue?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DarkDragonShadow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	1709895

Comment

Originally posted by ck78kenny View Post
          not sure why.
          Dark Dragon guardian appears only as Shadow.
          in any instances when Guardian Dragon can be used.

This is not a Compiuter issue as I have tried with more than 5 computers. all appears the same.

Although this does not effect the game, but it is irritating.

Kindly resolve this issue?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]130419[/ATTACH]
          as alkaris stated earlier in this post this issue has been reported already
          Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

I always wondered why some dark dragons appear and some do not...It makes me not want to evolve mine to ancient...lol. The shadows are annoying ;-;

Comment

Originally posted by Lora-lai View Post
              I always wondered why some dark dragons appear and some do not...It makes me not want to evolve mine to ancient...lol. The shadows are annoying ;-;
              yeah, it IS annoying.

Tread Starter posted this issue on the 6th March 2015. today is already 21st March 2015.

Let's see how long this get fix.

Comment

31st March 2015... and still nothing has been fix?

Comment

Originally posted by ck78kenny View Post
                  31st March 2015... and still nothing has been fix?
                  it has been reported please be patient
                  Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

First Thread started 6th March 2015.
                    My Post on 21st Mar 2015.
                    Today 30th Apr 2015.

*This Shadow Dragon issue been around even before March.

Makes me wonder how R2 define "Patience".

Comment

Makes me wonder how R2 define "Patience".
                      As much time as needed to fix an issue.
                      Issue with legendary challenge for level 100+ characters, for example, was fixed in 4-5 months after it was reported.
                      Also R2 games are not developers of this game and are not responsible for bug fixes.

Comment

I have this problem as well only its with my holy dragon, I know its been reported as said here, just putting it out there that its not only dark dragon

Comment

can the players try clearing the flash cache https://forums.adobe.com/message/4278569 as that is where most corrupted image files occur........

the most likely scenario is that the image file is corrupting due to something at the players end and finding that exact cause and issue is next to impossible as it can be something in the software on multiple computers ( a windows update conflicting with something ) and that is known as a phantom glitch as they often resolve themselves on their own when something is changed like another software update or change.......

if it was a game graphics or server issue, then we would see it with multiple players ... and while that is claimed to be happening, there are not multiple players reporting the issue..... the devs will not listen to a bug report that says a couple of players are affected but there are a lot more that have provided no information.... it pisses them off and we got told not to bother filing bug reports unless they include character and server names with screenshots..... which has happened.
                          Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-01-2015, 12:31 AM.
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Dragon image

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	658.3 KB
ID:	1712084

I tried different browsers , cleared caches ect still the same

Comment

That one has been reported previously, and a number of times. It has little effect on the game.

The image of mine has been missing from the first day it was released, such-is-life. They may sort it out, I posted my issue some months ago.

They now have the anniversary rollback to sort. So fixing a non pervasive image will go waayyy down on the priority list. Hang in there.

I'm the just a lowly fool, reasonably uncomplicated
                              For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
                              Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
                              • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

Working...
                              X