Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmorGames Server 1 Invincible Me - Broken

To any and all mods,

For the previous two Inv Me our server was forced to look at an Inv Me that was stuck on 2/11 knockout phase and we let it go as the Devs were on break and most likely catching up on other things that needed to be looked at. But this last Inv Me we finally had it back up..... until last night when it disappeared. This happened right after the maintenance which happened right after the completion of Inv Me. This is unacceptable. I know you are going to say well its a 3rd party server so we don't control CSC and Inv Me but this has happened before and it is always on/during YOUR maintenance that Inv Me does these magic tricks so I am holding not armor games responsible but r2games. Why am I upset you ask? (or maybe you don't care) Everyone lost their rewards for Inv Me and any supporter passes that they might have been able claim because just like last time and the time before that Inv Me wont come back til the next maintenance and all rewards will have been reset. Personally I lost the knockout rewards for Inv Me in the lvl 70+ bracket and a supporters pass reward claim. Since the Inv Me is missing I have nothing to screenshot but feel free to be proactive and create an account on armorgames server 1 to do your investigation if you feel one is necessary.

We expect some sort of results on this as we (armorgames server 1) have been very patient with dragonpals over the last several months even when we reported this behavior in the past and got no response or more finger pointing.

GuySensei
    ArmorGames Server 1
    P.S. I also want the rewards that I qualified for and my supporters pass reward. I am sure others on ArmorGames server 1 would like the same.

I posted about Armorgames S2 IM last week, no moderator response at all. Seems like they don't care about Armorgames. = (
    ~Milieau / Armorgames / S2

Comment

Please attach a screen shot of IM missing...screen shot your main page so to show it is missing.

Comment

Per your request Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.gif
Views:	1
Size:	670.8 KB
ID:	1709733

Comment

It has been reported.

Comment

Grainne,

Thank you for reporting this. Can you please advise as to the claiming of the supporters passes and knockout qualifying reward?

GuySensei
            ArmorGames Server 1

Comment

Diddo, just got on S1 Armorgames i wold like my rewards as well.

Pansie S1 armorgames.
              Last edited by Lekal; 03-16-2015, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R249863497 View Post
                Grainne,

Thank you for reporting this. Can you please advise as to the claiming of the supporters passes and knockout qualifying reward?

GuySensei
                ArmorGames Server 1
                Everything has been reported(unclaim supporter's passes and unclaim qualifiers rewards) however,the decision will be in devs hands.We apologised for this inconvenience.

Comment

So, let me confirm. You had Invincible Me during previous week from March 10 till March 15. After maintenance on monday icon disappeared and you were not able to claim rewards?

Comment

Correct. We had Invincible Me up until Sunday. It allowed us to support all the way up to the finals. Then, when we logged in the following day, the icon was gone.

Vectrol
                    ArmorGames Server 1

Comment

S2 on Armorgames didn't even get the tournament. No Icon, no nothing.
                      ~Milieau / Armorgames / S2

Comment

That is correct. Once maintenance ran and the servers became unavailable and came back up Inv Me was no longer there and the statue is empty.

GuySensei
                        ArmorGames Server 1

Comment

Well, here are again. Invincible Me is not available for ArmorGames Server 1. The icon never even showed up this time. I can only hope that these problems with IM can be resolved soon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IM2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	1710073

Vectrol
                          ArmorGames Server1

Comment

Working...
                          X