Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Issues that need to be fixed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues that need to be fixed

The 90 lvl mp runs have less exp than the 80 mp runs. only get a lvl 2 strength potion from the cards at the end. Might get 1 piece of equipment in 7 runs, MIGHT.
    The icons over the skill change buttons need to be moved.
    There are no monsters to fight after lvl 25 of Holy Lands. very disheartning when there is 2.5 min left when u finish lvl 25 and just standing there.
    The Dragon talents are still messed up, wrong description for the talents.

Drizzt
    Server 23 Dread Lair

Originally posted by R8drNation View Post
    The 90 lvl mp runs have less exp than the 80 mp runs. only get a lvl 2 strength potion from the cards at the end. Might get 1 piece of equipment in 7 runs, MIGHT.
    The icons over the skill change buttons need to be moved.
    There are no monsters to fight after lvl 25 of Holy Lands. very disheartning when there is 2.5 min left when u finish lvl 25 and just standing there.
    The Dragon talents are still messed up, wrong description for the talents.

Drizzt
    Server 23 Dread Lair

the drops in 90 mp are not a bug and r2 have already been advised about the skill buttons and holy land issues and the dragon talent description
    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

I'm wanting to asking why the free gold coins offers have been removed from the actual website of dragon pals could someone please explain that to me Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by R226034538 View Post
        I'm wanting to asking why the free gold coins offers have been removed from the actual website of dragon pals could someone please explain that to me Thanks.

We were not given any explanation to which why it was removed but you can still check gold offer website on the dragon pals main page. I don't see why it is an issue if you can still access it.

Comment

i would not be complaining about this if this had been going on for months. seems to me r2 is more worried about making new servers than fixing the ones they already have.

Comment

Originally posted by Grainne View Post
            We were not given any explanation to which why it was removed but you can still check gold offer website on the dragon pals main page. I don't see why it is an issue if you can still access it.
            Where on main page can we do that? I don't see a link for that

Comment

Originally posted by kipikio View Post
              Where on main page can we do that? I don't see a link for that
              go to the store on the main page and in there is a tab that says offers click that

Confucius

Comment

I think what many of us are asking is, why are they adding new servers, making purely cosmetic changes to something (the top bar) and breaking it now as well, when there are many long standing game play issues, like those listed above and a few others that some would think would be more of a priority? I have seen the owner of r2's dandy little video and I understand/get the company's whole financial reasoning for opening new servers, but I'm not understanding why they are "fixing" things that aren't broken and in the process, breaking them when there are glaring issues, that actually effect gameplay, not being dealt with? even the events aren't anything new, just a recycling of the same event, over and over again and it leaves some of us wondering why then, aren't the above listed things not being resolved? I don't believe that it is unreasonable or argumentative to state our concerns on the matters of bugs or things that are no longer working after a maintenance/server closure, maybe this isn't the place to do it, but I for one, don't know of anywhere else to put it. we actually do understand that as moderators of the forum, you all are doing what you can and in most cases, your hands are tied and we hope that you understand why we, as customers, are disheartened by the lack of a product that works the way it is supposed to and frustrated even more when the only answers to our questions are "it's been reported" and then, in some cases, belittled when we ask for an update on said report.
                Murphy
                S1 US EAST
                (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

Originally posted by Murp-HEE View Post
                  I think what many of us are asking is, why are they adding new servers, making purely cosmetic changes to something (the top bar) and breaking it now as well, when there are many long standing game play issues, like those listed above and a few others that some would think would be more of a priority? I have seen the owner of r2's dandy little video and I understand/get the company's whole financial reasoning for opening new servers, but I'm not understanding why they are "fixing" things that aren't broken and in the process, breaking them when there are glaring issues, that actually effect gameplay, not being dealt with? even the events aren't anything new, just a recycling of the same event, over and over again and it leaves some of us wondering why then, aren't the above listed things not being resolved? I don't believe that it is unreasonable or argumentative to state our concerns on the matters of bugs or things that are no longer working after a maintenance/server closure, maybe this isn't the place to do it, but I for one, don't know of anywhere else to put it. we actually do understand that as moderators of the forum, you all are doing what you can and in most cases, your hands are tied and we hope that you understand why we, as customers, are disheartened by the lack of a product that works the way it is supposed to and frustrated even more when the only answers to our questions are "it's been reported" and then, in some cases, belittled when we ask for an update on said report.
                  because some issues take time to resolve just because its still an issue doesnt mean they are not trying to resolve it. some things take time and the players want everything fixed yesterday and it just doesnt work like that

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Snowstorm View Post
                    because some issues take time to resolve just because its still an issue doesnt mean they are not trying to resolve it. some things take time and the players want everything fixed yesterday and it just doesnt work like that
                    not at all what I was saying, but trying to clarify it might only lead to the thread being closed. i would however like to at least leave it with, we are aware that it takes time for things to be corrected, it's the priority (or lack there of) given, coupled with very little information, we get impatient about.
                    Murphy
                    S1 US EAST
                    (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

Originally posted by Murp-HEE View Post
                      not at all what I was saying, but trying to clarify it might only lead to the thread being closed. i would however like to at least leave it with, we are aware that it takes time for things to be corrected, it's the priority (or lack there of) given, coupled with very little information, we get impatient about.
                      we can only tell you what we know when it comes to bugs the devs do not advise us of when anything is going to be fixed. Bug fixes are as big a surprise to us as they are to you guys

Confucius

Comment

All things mentioned on first post are reported.
                        We dont tell about time when one or another bug will be fixed.
                        All discussions that is not about bug reports, should be held in Favorable Feedback or discussions section.

Comment

Working...
                        X