Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Csc error again

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Csc error again

I don't understand why I have to report this every time for CSC so that the Devs will fix it so we don't lose rewards and supporter passes. I am reporting on the first day so that they have time to get it fixed again. They fix it after the Mods report it to them but they need to fix the master. I have circled the error where it doesn't match up and if it doesn't match on Sunday we all lose everything again!!! They have fixed it the last 2 times that I reported it as soon as one of the Mods reports it to them. Thank you in advance Mods & Devs.

Tammuz S98
    Team - tootsie

Click image for larger version

Name:	CSC 3-24-2015 Error Again.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	480.7 KB
ID:	1768070

Originally posted by awkor View Post
    I don't understand why I have to report this every time for CSC so that the Devs will fix it so we don't lose rewards and supporter passes. I am reporting on the first day so that they have time to get it fixed again. They fix it after the Mods report it to them but they need to fix the master. I have circled the error where it doesn't match up and if it doesn't match on Sunday we all lose everything again!!! They have fixed it the last 2 times that I reported it as soon as one of the Mods reports it to them. Thank you in advance Mods & Devs.

Tammuz S98
    Team - tootsie

[ATTACH=CONFIG]130916[/ATTACH]
    this was reported 3 weeks ago and nothing has been done about it because it is just a cosmetic issue that does not affect the outcome of the csc
    csc has completed without problems
    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Each time I report it one of the Mods turns it in to the Devs and they correct it and all is fine. If the 2 do not match it will not give rewards. The last 2 times they did fix it where it matched.

Comment

Each time I report it one of the Mods turns it in to the Devs and they correct it and all is fine. If the 2 do not match it will not give rewards. The last 2 times they did fix it where it matched.
        they havent done anything to fix it since i reported it the first time
        by the time csc reaches semi finals it corrects itself
        Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Nobody fixed it. I explained that previous week.

Comment

Working...
          X