Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

This is simply outrageous!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is simply outrageous!!!

What the hell happened? How could we be screwed like that?
    Event gone? No problem but you simply stole our real gold! I recharged 2 of my chars and had my coins not your lousy rewards and now I opened chars and found less than 500 GC each?!
    I don't know how you intend to repair this if ever but I want my money back.
    All BR lost, nymphs gone back to even a lower level than it was before event?! I've saved a lot of stones to get my nymph to 21 and now you let me with one of 16!? What the hell!!! And those stones I gathered cost me real money I recharged, for god sake, not what you gave in this fake lousy event you set! You are simply a shame for all the game world!
    And yes mods, ban me for what ever you will consider unproper but first think how r2 chose to treat us and how proper is that!
    Last edited by hellabella_S1; 05-01-2015, 05:58 PM.
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

I sent a message to support, because I also charged my account, it's simple if they do nothing, I complain against R2games!
    What right they allow to play with our money, we are therefore customers King!
    They better fix this huge bug because I could be very bad!

Comment

yes they took my gold too that i paied for and took all the work i did they stole
      gold from me too

Comment

i has playng all night long doesn't sleep my nymph was enchant lvl 20 max level my eudaemon lvl 10 lvl 7 grail my br was over 800k and all is gone so please make it back please all are calling and dont let us on void

Comment

Geez i was playing all the day and night since the last event who at well say it's gone... and my items of course i catched in the event are gone my nymph level has reseted to 1 day ago and for what is this maintence god why do this to spend more money all who are mad with this facts i expose here please support it and make value your effort and also all your rights! PLEASE GIVE US BACK WHAT WE HAS GET!!!!!!!!!!! and respectfully call your atention as a bug and not like a bad faith to take our time and money and probably get a judicial process!

Comment

Same for me, sadly... I worked hard and paid real money to get my nymph to 10 stars and now she's back to 7. I was level 59 around 30% and now back to starting level 58.
            Does it have anything to do with all the big money that was spent on the server today or is it just a bug ? I only spent less than 500 gold coins buying items, so I don't understand how anything like that could happen.

I wish we could have some news or explanation because seeing so many people cash in so much money already killed my game today, if I have to lose all the hard work as well, I'd be really depressed.

Comment

I want what I earned in this event back!!!!!!!! My nymph got to lvl 68 and had 12 stars and my eudaemon was lvl 6 plus the totems and the artifact also and i think the points too (in the event). It's unfair to do that

Comment

Originally posted by hellabella_S1 View Post
                What the hell happened? How could we be screwed like that?
                Event gone? No problem but you simply stole our real gold! I recharged 2 of my chars and had my coins not your lousy rewards and now I opened chars and found less than 500 GC each?!
                I don't know how you intend to repair this if ever but I want my money back.
                All BR lost, nymphs gone back to even a lower level than it was before event?! I've saved a lot of stones to get my nymph to 21 and now you let me with one of 16!? What the hell!!! And those stones I gathered cost me real money I recharged, for god sake, not what you gave in this fake lousy event you set! You are simply a shame for all the game world!
                And yes mods, ban me for what ever you will consider unproper but first think how r2 chose to treat us and how proper is that!
                Im no afraid of getting banned from this useless thing. My recharged gold is gone and the mod has confirmed that there's no error?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Cxw4UCp.png
Views:	1
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	1712055
                Ah yes.. Alkaris, how can you explain this.
                Last edited by Aodhan567; 05-01-2015, 06:55 PM.
                Aodhan
                S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
                Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

Were are the Vets that are suppose to monitor the boards???? Why are we not getting answers????

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nance-2015-5-1

recharges will be addressed
                    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

im sorry but i dont think most people here actually want the gold they want their money back. this has been a major game killer for a lot of people big cashers and casual players both of which invested not always money but a lot of time into this event. what exactly was the reason for the rollback or is that "privileged" information. cos i think we all deserve answers as to why our time was wasted and the event is now gone. that is the "LEAST" R2 can give us after this.

Comment

What about the servers being set back 2 days??? Are people going to get their money back from 4/30????

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                          Dragon Pals All Servers Emergency Maintenance 2015/5/1
                          Dear players,

All Dragon Pals servers are currently under emergency maintenance. The maintenance will be approximately 2 hours long and it may take longer. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The emergency maintenance is finished now. Thanks for your patience.

Notice: Players who have made recharge on 2015/05/01 server time will be compensated. The recharge amount lost due to rollback will be resent soon.
                          greate anser
                          lost the daily spent+the extra gift staf
                          + you say resent soon after how meny days??????

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                            and where is the event ???? lost all my day on it for nothing ??? bring back the event and extend it with 1 more day, and some apologize from r2 would be grate

Comment

I have screenshots of all items and whatsoever on.. I lost during rollback.. I demand everything will be given back. I can send it to support, but gotta warn it's a 250 MB pack.

Comment

Working...
                              X