This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this roll-back is really interesting!
    Seriously how you can said everything has dissapear these last 2 days and let in our inventory the blessing pack win while we were upgrading our nymph?

Click image for larger version

Name:	nymph_bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	542.2 KB
ID:	1712086
    take care of the dragon's breath

Comment

• Originally posted by R251895809 View Post
      You ask us to be understanding, tolerant and so on and the best!
      But have you thought for one second that we are R2 customers?
      You and R2 have rights and duties, but when is it the players?
      You take us for?
      Do you believe that by creating support tickets, this will be resolved, they are overloaded with complaints!
      I will not sit back to wait, I want you to give me back my due!
      False advertising is a misdemeanor and is punishable, unfortunately for R2, I will refer on to appropriate authorities with evidence to support!
      Do not come and tell me about threats or other, they do not do their job, we are the customers who faisont costs!
      Unacceptable!
      the Game staff are people too, on our weekends, dealing with a lot of abuse, insults and threats...... it goes both ways......

We are saying players to help make the checking of accounts faster, but players that have spammed the ticket system with abuse and threats, have made it a lot harder to get things sorted out......

we can always step back from the forums and let the players run loose but that is not going to fix anything.... so we work and try to assist players and have to deal with the spamming, abuse and what ever else is posted.........
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
        R2 is not the only platform affected, there are others like kong...... it was a dev level decision to rollback the servers which affected all the platforms....... so R2 did not get a say in the matter
        wen i mean to say platform i didnt say all r2 platforms ...coz i dont care about it ...only make a diference betwin dp of r2 platform and let say heroes chage from ucool.....were for not working a event all get a great compensation pack (event thoese players who didnt have lvl to get on that event....but nevermind....i know is not mod's fault....but pls dont bully us wit answeras like make a post and post right answers...ty kytt
        _Magnus_
        S34Altspire
        Dragon

Comment

• Originally posted by bestguru69 View Post
          wen i mean to say platform i didnt say all r2 platforms ...coz i dont care about it ...only make a diference betwin dp of r2 platform and let say heroes chage from ucool.....were for not working a event all get a great compensation pack (event thoese players who didnt have lvl to get on that event....but nevermind....i know is not mod's fault....but pls dont bully us wit answeras like make a post and post right answers...ty kytt
          so you are basically saying that the players on other platforms are not as important because they are not R2 players ? sorry.... no way.... all the affected players are important

Comment

we can always step back from the forums and let the players run loose but that is not going to fix anything....
            Might as well. Everyone just wants an honest answer about why and how this happened. Basically answers you cant give till the Devs tell you (if they ever do). Till then, everyone is just going to rage.

Comment

• Originally posted by R269008869 View Post
              Might as well. Everyone just wants an honest answer about why and how this happened. Basically answers you cant give till the Devs tell you (if they ever do). Till then, everyone is just going to rage.
              the raging isnt what we have an issue with we totally understand why you are raging and that is your right
              what does concern us is the manner in which some people are doing it
              it is possible to rage without swearing, being abusive or being threatening
              Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                No need to feel bad for me. What people asked if there was an errors in event text or rewards. Well, there was no errors in it, and that was confirmed. But no one can look into the future and say that there will be issues with one or another event.

PS Actuallly i would blame someone named Anikaris for it, i dont know who that is, but some player posted that person is responsible for everything.
                no u arent responsable for that ...many other players say is your fault coz u post that words wen u say that is ok....and for that they asociate wat happend with your faul... but now many of us want a aswer why really was the roll back made it? or just they didnt expect to get such a much holes in spending???? was a nice event for only 4 days, many players spended alot of time on it...i will give me as example ... on 30 .04 i was chome in the morning after night shift i sleept only 5 hours from 11 am till 16 pm...after that i played dp ....i didnt sleept coz i was excidet for waiting new event .....and after 16 hours of playing after new event was online...alot of clicking ()) and head ake and relly tired i gone to sleep...but in the morning i wake up ...and wat i find out??? all that time i spend ...was for nothing....they roll back event but didnt care about the bugg in anyversary event ...cakes dont work...all they care was about 1k spend 1k back event... so......was better to put some attempts??? something like ..idk 50-100-200 and after that stop give free gold?...no was free all 4 days...to disapoint all players...and logic... devs made alot of mistakes and u alkaris arent in same deep...trouble like them...but players say is your fault coz of your anouncement...
                _Magnus_
                S34Altspire
                Dragon

Comment

• As Mods you must expect this. I know it doesn't make it right but still.

Comment

• we do expect it.... we also expect players to follow the forum rules as well....... players can express a opinion without breaking rules, they choose not to follow the rules

Comment

so you are basically saying that the players on other platforms are not as important because they are not R2 players ? sorry.... no way.... all the affected players are important
                      i dont say others player arent important on other platforms of r2 i only make a com[paration betwin r2 platform and ucool platform

i didnt say anything about players
                      and i say about rewards... on other platform (not r2 ones) arent such a ceap like this one
                      _Magnus_
                      S34Altspire
                      Dragon

Comment

we do expect it.... we also expect players to follow the forum rules as well....... players can express a opinion without breaking rules, they choose not to follow the rules
                        Why dont you block them then with a cooldown, or dont you have that power.

Comment

• I do, I have banned 8 people so far.....

Comment

I do, I have banned 8 people so far.....
                            Good, stop complaining about the abuse then

Comment

• I have a better idea......

Comment

Working...
                              X