Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

only compensation for 2015/05/01???????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only compensation for 2015/05/01???????????

Dragon Pals All Servers Emergency Maintenance 2015/5/1
    Dear players,

All Dragon Pals servers are currently under emergency maintenance. The maintenance will be approximately 2 hours long and it may take longer. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The emergency maintenance is finished now. Thanks for your patience.

Notice: Players who have made recharge on 2015/05/01 server time will be compensated. The recharge amount lost due to rollback will be resent soon.
    Last edited by R2_IceDragon; Today at 04:37 PM. Reason: update info.

what about those of us who recharged 2015/04/30? i recharged to buy lvl 13 fashion soul, which is gone too just like my lvl 13 wardrobe

for something like that, you will need to file a ticket as that would require a recharge log check.... may I suggest you wait until after they do the recharge compensation so you know exactly amounts to state in the ticket
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i got the same problem ! recharged £110 but was on the 30th -_- they cant just waste peoples time and money and think its all fine because 1/2 of people will get refunded
      DP- Level : 100/100
      Guild : WanteD/DarkLegion
      Server: 148/175

Loa2 : Level 85
      Guild : Abyss
      Battle Rating: 40.1Mil

Comment

Frankly not good enough, If they can deal with all recharges done on 01/05/2015 (and i expect there were a vast amount) then they can also deal with those of use that recharged on 30/04/2015 at the same time. BTW I have already sent my ticket in and I am expecting a very promt responce.

Comment

Maybe R2 would do MUCH BETTER if they replaced their devs in first place...

Comment

lol.... players tend to misunderstand who the devs are, they are the creators and owners of dragon pals, R2 is one of the game hosts..... its the devs that make the decisions about their game and tell R2... not the other way around.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
              lol.... players tend to misunderstand who the devs are, they are the creators and owners of dragon pals, R2 is one of the game hosts..... its the devs that make the decisions about their game and tell R2... not the other way around.....
              then those who decide to reset the game should be here give explanations not you!!!!!!!

Comment

I would like all the money i spent puyt back in my bank

Comment

Maybe R2 and the devs cant understand each other very well since the devs are chinese. But i think R2 as the "trademark" for Dragon Pals should have a bit more of power for decisions like that
                  Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                  Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                  Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

R2 is based in china..... they have chinese ( and other nationalities ) that speak chinese,english ( and other languages ) working for R2....

Comment

and players usualy must be anounced about that...and give generous rewards for lost of event....not answers like pls fill a ticket and...never gona get a answer

is ok i can say it was a joke this event

but many of us lost time, money, and finaly after many many many hours lost on it...go happy to sleep but wen wake up)))) all gone....like a lil kid u give a big jucey candy...and after few liks u take it from his hand )))
                      _Magnus_
                      S34Altspire
                      Dragon

Comment

right now, it's a mess and i'm sad
                        Lymree the mage of Aeria's realm S1

Comment

R2 is based in china..... they have chinese ( and other nationalities ) that speak chinese,english ( and other languages ) working for R2....
                          Out of curiosity, as I only speak spanish and english, are there words on chinese for "respect for people"? or "respect to clients"? or what about one for "pride of good work"?

Comment

Originally posted by R232326770 View Post
                            Out of curiosity, as I only speak spanish and english, are there words on chinese for "respect for people"? or "respect to clients"? or what about one for "pride of good work"?
                            with all due respect this issue is not about respecting players and its pointless making accusations until we can get some answers for the reason for the rollback
                            Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

I did file a ticket. I get the message read forum, we are going to compensate for 05/01, and have patience. Yeah but i recharged 04/30.

Comment

Working...
                              X