Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

only compensation for 2015/05/01???????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mystique90 View Post
    I did file a ticket. I get the message read forum, we are going to compensate for 05/01, and have patience. Yeah but i recharged 04/30.
    maybe you should file another one and point that out to them
    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

this is what they call a compensation

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-Compensation

Comment

Compensation only for APOLOGIZE but cannot for back our gold coin, so accumulation all recharge players and give us what be our rights
        Last edited by eewwyynn; 05-02-2015, 01:50 AM. Reason: more sense

Comment

Originally posted by eewwyynn View Post
          Compensation only for APOLOGIZE but cannot for back our gold coin, so accumulation all recharge players and give us what be our rights
          i understand how you feel and why but if you lost gold you must file a ticket
          R2 does not moniter this forum that is why there are mods
          Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Snowstorm View Post
            i understand how you feel and why but if you lost gold you must file a ticket
            R2 does not moniter this forum that is why there are mods
            what ticket?? i lost 3k pure gold and i don't have a screen shot token cuz i used services free earn gold
            S112-frosty summit, char : _nacu_ (1kgold in 30april)
            S100-century island, char : Raziell (1k gold in 30april)
            S132-secret cove, char : neisa (1k gold in 1 may)
            kaboooom and disapeared my pure gold n my real money

Comment

I filed a ticket with them, clearly stating I recharged on the 30th of April (including screenshot of the receipts with date and time), and they sent me a link to go back to the forum post about resending the May 1st recharges. -_- They said they knew about the issue, they asked me to be patient and sent me back to forums. I got compensation pack, but no gold yet. I'm hoping I'm going to be compensated. Still waiting here. :\

Comment

Originally posted by nacu_gie View Post
                what ticket?? i lost 3k pure gold and i don't have a screen shot token cuz i used services free earn gold
                S112-frosty summit, char : _nacu_ (1kgold in 30april)
                S100-century island, char : Raziell (1k gold in 30april)
                S132-secret cove, char : neisa (1k gold in 1 may)
                kaboooom and disapeared my pure gold n my real money
                You need to submit a ticket here http://support.r2games.com/
                to have your recharged gold back.

Comment

Inadmissible

Vous annoncez un event de 4 jours pour fêter l'anniversaire du jeu.... vous le supprimez au premier jour... et non contents de ça en plus vous vous permettez de faire un rollback de deux jours voir plus et tout cela sans AUCUNE EXPLICATION, aucune excuse réelle...

Vous nous prenez pour qui?

Et votre compensation .... hum je vais rester polie mais c'est un peu du foutage de gueule.... en regard de ce que nous avons perdu.

Bref, cette attitude m'a grave dégoutée et ma motivation pour le jeu n'y est plus, dommage car le jeu a du potentiel mais bon il faudrait penser Ã* revoir vos notions de communication et de respect des joueurs que nous sommes.

Merci de faire remonter mon message aux personnes qui prennent les décisions car je sais bien que les modérateurs du forums n'y peuvent rien.

Hilla S 156

Comment

English please?

Comment

You announce a 4-day event to celebrate the anniversary of the game .... you delete the first day ... and not happy about it and more you allow yourself to roll back two days see all without nO EXPLANATION, no real apology ...

You take us for?

And your compensation hum .... I will be polite but it's a bit foutage of mouth .... compared to what we have lost.

In short, this attitude serious disgusted me and my motivation for the game is gone, a pity because the game has good potential but we should think about seeing your notions of communication and respect of the players we are.

Thank you to trace my message to people who make decisions because I know that the moderators of the forum can no nothing.

Hilla S 156 Fallen City Europe

(google trad est ton ami ... )

Comment

So this is the compensation we got!!!

i dont rea11y understand whats happening.....but i think the on1y compensation u can give to us is to return the event...we11 if theirs no way that event wi11 be add this week then try it in other events.......just make that promised event return...... then maybe it may so1ve it for awhi1e.......
                        a11 i can understand now is the event was a 1ie.......is it? is it part of the Apri1s foo1s day.....?? coz its May

Comment

I'd be wary in using the term "just make that promised event return" – it has already been established getting things promised/confirmed is no comfort blanket.

I'm the just a lowly fool, reasonably uncomplicated
                          For those that have signatures disabled - SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMike
                          Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
                          • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

Working...
                          X