Legendary Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Challenge

Hi. I just got to lvl 45 and get "legendar Challenge", but i open it and i have no opponents. Is this bugged? For some other players its working.

I have refreshed and still nothing.

Thank you

Screenshot?

Comment

LC seems to be buggy today. Some opponents i get the 'obtaining data' freeze. Others it seems to skip over without indicating i fought them but i think i got the honor and when i reload it looks ok

Comment

I'm having both of the above problems, plus this one where it thinks I have skipped someone:

Click image for larger version

Name:	LC bugs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	362.2 KB
ID:	1712573

I've had to reload several times just to unfreeze myself.

Armorgames S2 - Milieau
        ~Milieau / Armorgames / S2

Comment

Good afternoon,
          I faced the same issue just some minutes ago.I opened LC, did 3 fights then got the previous posted message. Couldn't go further so after 5 minutes waiting to get the message swapped from the screen I got out, entered again and went on for another 4 fights when the message reappeared. Procceeded with the same steps and after some 23 minutes I got LC DONE!!!
          In mp happened the same. Started first fight for first run, couldn't get beyond the fight, refreshed, got the same frozen screen, refreshed again then I found myself out and with one att lost.
          I will proly have to repeat the steps for the sake of posting the SS here.
          Same bug appeared in happy fight. I've lost one att as the message I got after the third fight was "no opponent" to face. Going out from hf party instance then re-entering it I noticed one att was lost and I remained with one unused spin.
          I can post SS for the LC instance and I will try (even if I will lose an att again!) to take SS for mp instance.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	bug1.png
Size:	909.1 KB
ID:	1712580 Click image for larger version

Name:	bug2.png
Size:	895.6 KB
ID:	1712581 Click image for larger version

Name:	bug3.png
Size:	710.3 KB
ID:	1712582
          hellabella, S4 Westhollow
          Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

The same thing is happening to me. Others are getting through with no problem, but I am frozen on the third level, third opponent.

Comment

Issue has been reported.

Comment

Working...
              X