Views:	1
Size:	442.8 KB
ID:	1772497

cant claim magic festival even i was do twice flip

Sabit [S53] Ivory Plains (Oceanic)

It has been reported..

Comment

Magic event

Server reward are not able to be claimed....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem Título.png
Size:	667.8 KB
ID:	1712624

Comment

Magic mania Bug

A new BUG ...
        I can't claim the first server reward in the Magic event... so i stop to spend my hats and my gloves for today, but i will lose all the server rewards today... Will it be compensated ?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Bug event Magic mania 12 mai.jpg
Size:	440.6 KB
ID:	1712625
        Last edited by 1Karane; 05-12-2015, 09:51 AM.
        SERVER : [S156] The Fallen City - Europe
        CHARACTER : Karane

Comment

same here......hope it wi11 be reso1ve as soon as possib1e......or 1ess than a day....since i a1ready use my f1ips......i cant c1aim it......my f1ips wi11 be wasted......

SaratigA
          s171

Comment

Same bug here. Yes I know it has been reported but like others here I am annoyed about presumably losing those.

Comment

I heard that only the first "60" and fourth "240" does not work, all others we can pick up. Can anyone confirm? On my server, we are not ready yet. ^^

Comment

Magic Mania fail...

Okay so as usual, we don't really get the items we need to get what we need to progress in the event too much. Whatever. I'm used to it. So I recharged, that way I could buy those infernal magic gloves. Bought them. Flipped cards FOUR times. In order to claim the first set of rewards, you're supposed to only need to flip TWO. Whenever I click to try to claim the rewards, the event repeatedly says "Basic data does not exist". (Btw no, I have not already collected the reward... Smh. And if, technically I have, I did not actually receive anything.) Not cool. That is all. (Day two, have accumulated another flip so far today... Will be keeping track til it's resolved. Day three; three flips, although pleased to say I could claim it this time.)
                Attached Files
                Last edited by ArieLove; 05-14-2015, 10:01 PM.

Comment

already reported: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....magic-festival

Comment

no I can't confirm and I won't be buying magic gloves either in order to check it out

Comment

Problem with the Magic Festival Event

I am having trouble with this new event on the Magic Festival part. I can flip cards and all but i can't claim anything because it says "base data does not exist". At first, i couldn't even see the chests i received, but now this bug has been fixed.

I tried everything VetKirin asked me to do (and i thank him for that) but i'd like to know if i am the only one experiencing this bug and if there's something to be done to fix it.

Comment

try read this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....magic-festival

Comment

Magic festival

Can't claim "60" and "240" rewards, it says "Basic data does not exist".

Comment

cant claim first one or fourth one 2nd and 3rd fineClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_9.png
Size:	719.3 KB
ID:	1712638159 crystal

Comment

Magic Mania bug

i cant seem to get this to work and i have the things i need anyone else have this problem ?

Server: [S6] Emerald Isle name bacon bits
                              Go Ahead explore the depths of hell we have an eternity to know your flesh.

Comment

Working...
                              X