Lost Items After Guild Closed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Items After Guild Closed

I had a letter in my inbox full of all my items after my Guild was closed. I have since joined a new guild,but now my letter with all my items in is gone. I lost a lot of items and I am wondering if there is any way to retrieve those items. Please any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by yokonashiwa View Post
    I had a letter in my inbox full of all my items after my Guild was closed. I have since joined a new guild,but now my letter with all my items in is gone. I lost a lot of items and I am wondering if there is any way to retrieve those items. Please any help would be appreciated.

The mail expires...You should have collected it when you got the mail.

Comment

I would have had I had room in my inventory to do so. Oh well, thanks.

Comment

It really kinda sucks that the mail expires so quickly. I didn't have room to take the items to my inventory and was in the process of trying to join a new guild so I could take those items to the warehouse. I lost dragon shards, items I spent real money on, wing shards, and clothing shards. It really hurts my desire to continue playing when those items are lost and I am told it is my fault the mail with those items expired in less than two days.

Comment

yeah...i agree.....

Comment

So I take it that ultimately there is no way to get those items back.

Comment

Originally posted by yokonashiwa View Post
              So I take it that ultimately there is no way to get those items back.
              Yes, there is no way to get those items back. The only exception for this is dragon tokens.

Comment

thts a stupid and unesecesary rule.
                i lost suporter passes on my alt cuz he got kicked out of guild
                server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

Working...
                X