Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unbind [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest failure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • unbind [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest failure

    Char name: Siriel
    Server: S74 Pamasko Forest (Oceanic)

    I got a failure when trying to unbind 13 [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest.
    Now I no longer have any bound [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest and definitely no unbound....

    Kindly check the logs and send me preferable 13 unbound [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest.

    Thanks in advance

  • #2
    There is issue with unbind and it was reported. If your mythic orbs disappeared during then i want to see screenshot of your inventory and unbind panel.
    And no, such activity is not logged, so screenshots is needed.

    Comment


    • #3
      Since I no longer have any [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest I can't create a screenshot on that failure...
      However the unbind panel usually shows "bound" for the object to unbind...
      Click image for larger version

Name:	unbind.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	1714074

      Here a screenshot of my inventory. The 13 "bound" orbs I had where in front of the 6 [Godly] Immobile Dragon Orbs.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	orb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	1714073

      Please get unbind logs in place that's a concerning game behavior.

      Comment


      • #4
        I had a problem trying to Unbind 2 [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chests, just a couple minutes ago, it's giving me the error that I do not have enough items to complete this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Will report it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Any update when you will send the replacement 13 [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest ?
            Please consider, this is a paying customer issue!
            I put any further recharge on hold until this will be resolved to my satisfaction.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Merknix View Post
              Any update when you will send the replacement 13 [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest ?
              Please consider, this is a paying customer issue!
              I put any further recharge on hold until this will be resolved to my satisfaction.
              It will be sent to you tomorrow or day after.

              Comment


              • #8
                Major thanks, I just received the orbs. They are bound so I shall wait for the bug fix before I try unbind again.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Merknix View Post
                  Major thanks, I just received the orbs. They are bound so I shall wait for the bug fix before I try unbind again.
                  As far as i know unbind should have been fixed.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi, I just now found this thread but I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago with 6 mythic godly orbs as I tried to unbind them, they dissapeared from the backpack. Any chance I might get them back also ? thanks in advance
                    Darcon
                    S135 Dark Ravine

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R272616225 View Post
                      Hi, I just now found this thread but I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago with 6 mythic godly orbs as I tried to unbind them, they dissapeared from the backpack. Any chance I might get them back also ? thanks in advance
                      I will check with tech team, but it would be good if you remember date when it happen.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        unbind orb worck only for this to dont say hat is it
                        imobile or enithing els cent unbind bat if you have chest to sy mithik orb unbind them

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                          I will check with tech team, but it would be good if you remember date when it happen.
                          thank you Alkaris, but I can't remember the exact date. I know it was at least end may, early june... that's all I can tell you about it
                          Darcon
                          S135 Dark Ravine

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X