X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unbind [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest failure

Char name: Siriel
    Server: S74 Pamasko Forest (Oceanic)

I got a failure when trying to unbind 13 [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest.
    Now I no longer have any bound [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest and definitely no unbound....

Kindly check the logs and send me preferable 13 unbound [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest.

Thanks in advance

There is issue with unbind and it was reported. If your mythic orbs disappeared during then i want to see screenshot of your inventory and unbind panel.
    And no, such activity is not logged, so screenshots is needed.

Comment

Since I no longer have any [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest I can't create a screenshot on that failure...
      However the unbind panel usually shows "bound" for the object to unbind...
      Click image for larger version

Name:	unbind.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	1714074

Here a screenshot of my inventory. The 13 "bound" orbs I had where in front of the 6 [Godly] Immobile Dragon Orbs.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	orb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	1714073

Please get unbind logs in place that's a concerning game behavior.

Comment

I had a problem trying to Unbind 2 [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chests, just a couple minutes ago, it's giving me the error that I do not have enough items to complete this.

Comment

Will report it.

Comment

Any update when you will send the replacement 13 [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest ?
            Please consider, this is a paying customer issue!
            I put any further recharge on hold until this will be resolved to my satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Merknix View Post
              Any update when you will send the replacement 13 [Godly] Mythic Dragon Orb Chest ?
              Please consider, this is a paying customer issue!
              I put any further recharge on hold until this will be resolved to my satisfaction.
              It will be sent to you tomorrow or day after.

Comment

Major thanks, I just received the orbs. They are bound so I shall wait for the bug fix before I try unbind again.

Comment

Originally posted by Merknix View Post
                  Major thanks, I just received the orbs. They are bound so I shall wait for the bug fix before I try unbind again.
                  As far as i know unbind should have been fixed.

Comment

Hi, I just now found this thread but I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago with 6 mythic godly orbs as I tried to unbind them, they dissapeared from the backpack. Any chance I might get them back also ? thanks in advance
                    Darcon
                    S135 Dark Ravine

Comment

Originally posted by R272616225 View Post
                      Hi, I just now found this thread but I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago with 6 mythic godly orbs as I tried to unbind them, they dissapeared from the backpack. Any chance I might get them back also ? thanks in advance
                      I will check with tech team, but it would be good if you remember date when it happen.

Comment

unbind orb worck only for this to dont say hat is it
                        imobile or enithing els cent unbind bat if you have chest to sy mithik orb unbind them

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                          I will check with tech team, but it would be good if you remember date when it happen.
                          thank you Alkaris, but I can't remember the exact date. I know it was at least end may, early june... that's all I can tell you about it
                          Darcon
                          S135 Dark Ravine

Comment

Working...
                          X