Please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

I have had trouble for about 1 week organising my dragon pals as a vip five cash player nothing I try can fix this I have spent a least a $1000 dollars over this server hartswood s171 very disappointed it has happened on all servers.and hope this is fixed I don't know how you can make the players come back very bad support from the r2 games we all have emails it would be nice for r2 to send gnerice email to players to help out compensatation must be very good for this problem I have played the game for at least three years thanks r2 hope you can fix this.
    Alinta
    character wonderful.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dragon pls.png
Views:	1
Size:	244.0 KB
ID:	1774170

Try reset your cache and cookies, try to flush your DNS.

Comment

So far I'm seeing the same thing, it was working fine 4 hours ago (11AM my time/ 14h server time). Cache clear (second in a week, the first one worked as far as that update), but no effect. Also tried a browser I've never played the game on- same thing. Interestingly I can highlight the top edge of where the game window would be, and the countdown / server time / next event time markers show up with no graphics. Maybe my Flash needs an update?
      DP persona: Yasatanna
      Nightfall Steppe
      Mage, started 2/13/15
      as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

did you get it working and if so how

Comment

same to me,,,I went to sleep like 4 hours ago and now when i try to log in only black screen and the server time appear..I try logging in on facebook and r2 and reset all need to be reset but still the result is the same,,
          Last edited by R227482250; 06-12-2015, 06:25 PM.

Comment

why is it only black?! we need emergency maintenance now

Comment

I think only the players who log out 4 -5 hours ago has this issue.....pls fix

Comment

ok, 1st try say map failed pls try again,,now its only black scrin,,I should not have log out,,,,,,,stay afk dont log out guys..

Comment

wer going to miss holy land quest hope this will be fix soon

Comment

Can't really not-log-out like what two posts ago suggests, I was out of the house. Also, if I'm on for more than 45 minutes at a stretch the browser window goes white and I have to refresh (doesn't take long, and I type "connection blinked" into whatever chat windows I had open at the time- and it may not be just me as my partner has borrowed this term)
                    DP persona: Yasatanna
                    Nightfall Steppe
                    Mage, started 2/13/15
                    as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

Name:	Captura de pantalla (6).png
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	1714104 error , help me

Comment

R2 page can't even load properly, let alone able to Play!

Don't Know what R2 are up to again.

www.r2games.com it self can't even load properly with missing graphics here and there.
                        dragon.r2games.com same thing, somtimes Keep resolving host, white screen, or Graphics not loaded.

Cannot even load the Game Page. all I get is BLACK Screen.

I have tried 6 different Browsers. update Flash and Clear whatever cache you want me to clear in case you said that.
                        Tried on 2 Different Laptops.

No, I do not have Intenet connection issues. all my other web pages load just fine.

Name:	R2Main.jpg
Size:	415.1 KB
ID:	1714106Click image for larger version

Name:	dragonmain.jpg
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	1714107Click image for larger version

Name:	maingame.jpg
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	1714108

Comment

estoy en las mismas condiciones , no tengo datos de r2 games y no tengo datos de el juego

Comment

Looking through the bugs pages of other games- we're not alone, at least a couple of other R2 games are experiencing issues of a similar nature. No rhyme or reason as to which ones.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane
                              There is a workaround for this issue that will hopefully work for you too, and will require you to switch your DNS to Google DNS or a public DNS.

Here's a tutorial for those who need it: http://www.howtogeek.com/164981/how-...-web-browsing/
                              Hi all i dug this up from one of the other games. it helped for me maybe it will help for you too
                              Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
                              Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Working...
                              X