Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient dragon wings

Zemador server 168 Crystal Grove
    New event for recharge with ancient dragon wings shards.
    received the coins and other rewards, however, after synth'ing the shards, went to backpack and tried to use them and they disappeared. No preview of them in Fancy Wings tab either...

Click image for larger version

Name:	dragonwings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	569.3 KB
ID:	1774634

Ancient dragon wings

Got the shards, synthesis them into a full wings but then it disappear after clicking on "use"...the new wings hasn't been available on the fancy wings page, so my question is when it is added into the list...will it show that I have it and is able to equip it then?
    Il faut se prêter aux autres et se donner a soi - même ~Montaigne~

Comment

I can confirm, I have the same problem
      "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." Oscar Wilde

Comment

this has also happened to me: kiwi server: 153

Comment

Just a heads up guys... if the item does not show up in the tab it's supposed to, you aren't going to get it if you synth it!!!!! I know we should be able to just assume it works, but by now everyone should know better than to assume such and actually go look for themselves.

and to further answer your question Helix, if you synth it before it appears in the panel it's supposed to, then when it does appear it will most likely act like you never got it in the first place. this is what happened with the eudaemon morph and everyone had to take screenshots of inventory, eudaemon pane, and the spending. So make sure you take screenshots of recharge and your bag.
          Last edited by Lora-lai; 07-21-2015, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I'm a relatively new player (like 2 weeks) it doesn't seem natural to assume a game would reward you with stuff you cant actually use, none the less i took screenshots of what i can and just hope it don't get stuffed over

Comment

Same problem here:
              Got the shards, synthesis them into a full wings but then it disappear after clicking on "use"...the new wings hasn't been available on the fancy wings page, so my question is when it is added into the list...will it show that I have it and is able to equip it then?

Name:	dp_2015-07-21_01.jpg
Size:	278.5 KB
ID:	1714859

Name:	dp_2015-07-21_02.jpg
Size:	303.3 KB
ID:	1714860

Comment

got the shards, synth the wings and clicked use wings and they disappeared....

Comment

Create a ticket under missing rewards category at http://support.r2games.com/
                  You can use this guide http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....or-Dragon-Pals to file a ticket

Comment

i had send tickets. but i can only show 1 max picture..

i did only take screenshot in recharge event how much i had spend---- i have problem same as muuur

Comment

How about after image and Bug are reported you fix and send the item missing. While your at it FIX the Bait and Switch event with Traveling
                      vender or have that as your main page. 1 for amount of beer not 100, Had to inform 30 new players on that and it is getting ridiculous.

By the way this is a FORUM for Players to inform others of problems so little empathy NOT A COLD we do not care statement Go File a Ticket
                      and stop complaining might keep some here.

Comment

Name:	wings.jpg
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	1714862

Well.. was stupid enough to use it before check if wings in list already.. so missed them..
                        Byakko, S76 Whispering Woods

Comment

Antoras S169 Briarwall (Europe)

Same problem as Zemador

Comment

I filed at ticket. But it happened to me on my cahr Skullzz on S142

Comment

Missing New Wings from the Recharge Event

Title says it all. I claimed the shards, made the wings, used them, went to put them on aannnnddddd they aren't even in the fancy wings menu. Is this a known issue?

Comment

Working...
                              X