No announcement yet.

Ancient dragon wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sick of posting here to get items that shouldn't be DELIVERED BROKEN. Its a pain waiting on the devs to admit they've failed again and give us the items we paid them for. Click image for larger version

Name:	all this again.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	463.7 KB
ID:	1714905Click image for larger version

Name:	whyagain.jpg
Size:	480.0 KB
ID:	1714906 Stranger S4 Westhollow
    S4 Westhollow Stranger

Comment

hi, [S156] The Fallen City(Europe)

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-07-22_112513.png
Size:	949.1 KB
ID:	1714907Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-07-22_112524.png
Size:	909.0 KB
ID:	1714908

Comment

The same problem, ticket do
        BlackWido server 169 Briarwall

Name:	Sans titre.png
Size:	871.0 KB
ID:	1714909

Name:	Sans titre1.png
Size:	873.0 KB
ID:	1714910

Comment

the same thing has happened to me i recharged 22000 gold having recieved the items i got the wings when i went into my inventory i lost the wings when i doubleclicked i want the problem fixed thanks and now when the wings came out in the pannel i still havent recieved them. you can cheack my account urself and how much gold i recharged. thank you for your time

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	866.1 KB
ID:	1714911 please fix this issue
          Last edited by Alkaris; 07-22-2015, 07:56 AM.

Comment

We are sorry for inconvenience that was caused by this issue.
            If you can please file a ticket http://support.r2games.com/ under category missing rewards. This way you will be compensated faster and also you exclude human error, that your character and server info will be mistaken and your compensation will be delayed due to such error.
            You can use guide http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....or-Dragon-Pals to file a ticket.
            If you have an issues with sending ticket, then post your character name, server number and screenshot in this thread. Do it only if your submit of ticket failed and was not answered.

Once you receive your compensated wings dont use them from inventory, but activate them from fancy wings panel. Devs will add them there as fast as it will be possible.

Comment

Name:	missing item.png
Size:	893.3 KB
ID:	1714931 Have the same Problem as someone else. Get the Shards, synth them and "used" them from Bag. Then they disappear.

Comment

Got the replacement wings and I'm now having a new issue. It's telling me "Basic data does not exist". The fancy wings menu lets me go through all the steps to unlock the wings up to and including selecting which stats I want on them and then gives me that error.

I have the wings in my bags and when I try to use them there it just opens the fancy wings menu which proceeds to repeat step one.

I've already opened a ticket so this is kind of just an update/to see if anyone else is having this issue. Thanks!

Comment

I'm also still unable to use them Sanatarium. I wonder if anyone can use them yet? Please post if you are able to use them. My ticket got no response (I sent it last week)
                  ~Milieau / Armorgames / S2

Comment

Screenshot please and character info?

Comment

Have now confirmed this with at least 5-6 other people all from different servers, Ancient Dragon Wings cannot be activated due to "Basic Data Does Not Exist" error. It's not a character specific issue. It is also is not related to opening a ticket to get accidentally used wings back, since I never needed to and also am not able to activate them. It's been a very long time since they were given out no so I'm a bit surprised that is the case. Normally the basic data errors I've had in the past have usually resolved overnight.

Edit: This issue has been resolved as a result of today's maintenance, as I assumed it might be.
                      Last edited by Vairah; 07-27-2015, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Yep, working, thanks!
                        ~Milieau / Armorgames / S2

Comment

Working...
                        X