Trivia answers incorrect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia answers incorrect

I have noticed at times, certain trivia questions ask has the WRONG answer as the 'correct' answer. These need to be corrected as players are being punished for answering correctly.

One question I know for a fact has the incorrect answer was one asked this morning.

How many liters of blood does the heart pump per minute?

The CORRECT answer is 5 liters, but the trivia is labeling 1 liter as being the correct answer.
    Sprite Workers are very sensitive, easy to offend, and slow to forgive.
    They have sharp claws on their hands and feet that leave little welt like wounds.
    The worst thing to do when a Sprite Worker is angry is swat at it. This makes them very angry.

It is known and was reported for developers, at current moment this bug has low priority, but devs will fix it when they will be able to do it.

Comment

its been like that since the game came out...

Comment

There are quite a few questions that are preventing us players from being able to get all correct answers. Not to mention there may be a glitch in the Trivia as well. Today while i was playing, I answered a question correctly, but it told me I was wrong. I was on the B side for the answer, and it had said that the answer was B and I was wrong. This has happened quite a few times to me.
        Shadowbound
        s52, s70
        Dragon Pals
        Winterfrost Legacy
        s23
        KalinaStar

Comment

Originally posted by KalinaStar View Post
          There are quite a few questions that are preventing us players from being able to get all correct answers. Not to mention there may be a glitch in the Trivia as well. Today while i was playing, I answered a question correctly, but it told me I was wrong. I was on the B side for the answer, and it had said that the answer was B and I was wrong. This has happened quite a few times to me.
          As alk said we are aware of the issues with trivia and it will be fixed in the future but at the moment other issues have a higher priority and need to be attended too first
          Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Working...
          X