Magic Mania event bugg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Mania event bugg

every time i play the event MagicMania the game is frozen, i press magic button 1 , 2 times , maybe 3 times and i need to refresh the game

Doesnt looks like a bug on game side. Try to update flash player? Or change browser?

Comment

to be more specific after a random number of clicks the screen says obtaining data and then it stops all player interaction until you refresh the game.

Comment

Originally posted by R233425682 View Post
        to be more specific after a random number of clicks the screen says obtaining data and then it stops all player interaction until you refresh the game.
        If it happens after random number of clicks and not for all characters it will be really hard to trace and fix bug. Have you tried to click slower? Or close and reopen window between some of clicks?

Comment

yeah , it help sometimes to close and reopen the window ,but its annoyng , ty for the advice Alkaris

Comment

Well, i will adress issue to the devs, but as i told its hard to catch bug, so even if it will get fixed it will not happen soon.

Comment

this is being going on for awhile - but its bearable so I don't think many will mention it. you either refresh, or you wait it out - its taken up to 10 mins for me before

Comment

Working...
              X