poison dragon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poison dragon

I do not have any proof of this, but I think that a long time ago when dragon stones were put into guild dungeon that I very carefully and methodically went through the process of saving them to get each of the morphs from them AND that I got poison dragon when I did that.

More recently, I carefully went through my list of morphs again and noticed that poison dragon was NOT in my list of morphs.

I have begun the process of saving stones for it, but I am wondering if it might really be a game error. In the mess ups with morphs that happened not too long ago, could this morph have been deleted from alot of players lists?

Is my only recourse to save up for it again, or could it be possibly be restored to players like me who have every other one but that one?

Originally posted by R2129495825 View Post
    I do not have any proof of this, but I think that a long time ago when dragon stones were put into guild dungeon that I very carefully and methodically went through the process of saving them to get each of the morphs from them AND that I got poison dragon when I did that.

More recently, I carefully went through my list of morphs again and noticed that poison dragon was NOT in my list of morphs.

I have begun the process of saving stones for it, but I am wondering if it might really be a game error. In the mess ups with morphs that happened not too long ago, could this morph have been deleted from alot of players lists?

Is my only recourse to save up for it again, or could it be possibly be restored to players like me who have every other one but that one?

I found the poison dragon on my list of morphs. did you move through the pages quickly?

Comment

I went through the pages very slowly when I did my inventory of the dragon morphs I have earned. I wrote down the name of everyone of them and then traced it's source in the game. I was surprised to discover that the poison dragon morph was missing -- like I either missed it in my process of earning all of the ones that come from the dragon soul stones OR the game in the process of fixing the morph issues of late deleted it from the ones I have earned.

How long ago did you earn your poison dragon morph? Maybe you got yours after the game error occurred (if it did).
      Last edited by R2129495825; 11-03-2015, 06:23 PM.

Comment

its there for all my toons, old and new. a couple of them have it already, couple i still need to get - but its there for the option. its on the 3rd page for my under 50 (because bigfoot and grumbler dont show yet till 50+) and my 50+ its on the 4th page. ofc it might be different for certain servers/platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by R2129495825 View Post
          I went through the pages very slowly when I did my inventory of the dragon morphs I have earned. I wrote down the name of everyone of them and then traced it's source in the game. I was surprised to discover that the poison dragon morph was missing -- like I either missed it in my process of earning all of the ones that come from the dragon soul stones OR the game in the process of fixing the morph issues of late deleted it from the ones I have earned.

How long ago did you earn your poison dragon morph? Maybe you got yours after the game error occurred (if it did).
          i earned my poison dragon morph 2 days ago. i have always seen in my the morph list.

Comment

i think you may have overlooked it when you were collecting dragon stones i have had poison dragon since before they were added to guild dungeon and still have it now
            Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Working...
            X