Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It pays to consume does not give me my rewards!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It pays to consume does not give me my rewards!!!

i just spent 2310g in game (real gold) and i got 0 rewards from the "it pays to consume", the claim button remains grey!
    here's a screenshot:

Hi Anoranda,
    Maybe this can answer your question ... In the description of the event it is stated that "EVG buys" do not count and what you bought is an EVG pack ... As far as I know and can remember, buying from EVG does not activate rewards from first "It pays to consume".
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Originally posted by hellabella_S1 View Post
      Hi Anoranda,
      Maybe this can answer your question ... In the description of the event it is stated that "EVG buys" do not count and what you bought is an EVG pack ... As far as I know and can remember, buying from EVG does not activate rewards from first "It pays to consume".
      That makes sense, thanks!

Comment

although, the flipside of this issue is...it also says that returned gold does not count either, yet, it does!!
        Murphy
        S1 US EAST
        (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

Originally posted by Murp-HEE View Post
          although, the flipside of this issue is...it also says that returned gold does not count either, yet, it does!!
          Only for certain vip level. For no vip and low vip levels description is true.

Comment

Working...
          X