X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with the Thanksgiving Pack [S175]

Uhm, hi!

We're having troubles with claiming the Thanksgiving pack at s175. We did everything well (EU server and that), but we can't claim nothing. This one is the message that appears:

I tried at s169 and was the same, then it cannot be because s175 is a new server. Could anyone help us, please?

Leeloo [s175] The Ninth Haven

Hello,
    Same problem faced on S4, S9 and S45 Europe. I couldn't claim the Thanksgiving pack and I received the message Leeloo posted. What is it going on? Can someone help with any info at least? (is it for real or just a scam?!)
    Thanks in advance!

hellabella, S4 Westhollow, EU

PS. Here's the SS I took
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	713.2 KB
ID:	1719574
    Last edited by hellabella_S1; 11-26-2015, 03:57 PM. Reason: added SS
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Yup confirmed. So far no pack on EU server.

Comment

same here on s139 Foundry Hills ( Europe ) Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image (2).jpg
Size:	546.5 KB
ID:	1719567
        Last edited by R272371341; 11-26-2015, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Thanksgiving Day Extravaganza

It wont let me collect the gift pack. I have 24 bag spaces available but it still is not giving me anything. I am on server 175. Click image for larger version

Name:	dragon pals.png
Views:	2
Size:	909.3 KB
ID:	1719568
          Last edited by R2554886; 11-26-2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Same here
            Server 110 Evil Catacombs

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	1719570

same here
            server 110 evil catacombs
            Last edited by Alkaris; 11-27-2015, 04:31 AM.

Comment

This issue seems to affect European servers, it was reported to R2 and is being checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Kirin View Post
                This issue seems to affect European servers, it was reported to R2 and is being checked.
                Thanks for the fast reply Kirin. I've just checked on Oceanic and this is what I got back:

Name:	Untitled3.png
Size:	696.4 KB
ID:	1719575

Pretty nifty!!! I'd say ... right?
                Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

where do you get these packs from?

Comment

from S19 it doesnt let me do it too

Comment

Hi, Hellabella, for the Invalid serial number error, it may be because you tried the code for a different timezone there. Please double-check you select 'Oceanic' when generating code.

And here is the event link for the main forum: http://www.r2games.com/activity/2015thanksgiving/

Comment

ty it worked for me (US East)

Comment

just want to check, is this event only limited to dragon pals on R2 so not like Kongregate or Aeria?

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Kirin View Post
                            Hi, Hellabella, for the Invalid serial number error, it may be because you tried the code for a different timezone there. Please double-check you select 'Oceanic' when generating code.

And here is the event link for the main forum: http://www.r2games.com/activity/2015thanksgiving/

Thank you Kirin, I have rechecked and indeed the code was for EU that was why the invalid number message. But so I discovered you can use the checking only once, for a single server, only once per account. So, for Oceanic I'll do the checking tomorrow choosing the zone for there. For the second day checked again for EU, got the same message as it's shown bellow:

Name:	Untitled4.png
Size:	765.1 KB
ID:	1719590

Thanks again for reporting it and really hope it will not be ONLY checked but also solved

Comment

Character name, server number, region and screenshot. Also state which code you are using, 20$ or 50$ one.
                              Last edited by Alkaris; 11-27-2015, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X