Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Merry Christmas 'Shake Tree' Code not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cushnoc, S13 Stormcrest. Second day in a row with a duplicate code. Thanks!Click image for larger version

Name:	dec26.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	203.4 KB
ID:	1722627Click image for larger version

Name:	dec26again.jpg
Size:	205.4 KB
ID:	1722628Click image for larger version

Name:	dec26again1.jpg
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	1722629
    Cushnoc
    S13 Stormcrest

Comment

Santa Clause reward pack code not working

Hi guys!

Must be a bug because I clicked on Santa Clause at 10:01 am today and I got the popup window to choose the game and got the code.
      But when I put this code in the "gift packs" area in the game (Dragon Pals), it says "invalid code"!! Weird!
      So I check the code itself and it seem that I received the same code than yesterday, when I got Santa aswell.

Can you help me on this please?

Thanks in advance

Eloah

Dragon Pals
      [S171] Hartswood (US East)

Comment

_Ellia_
        S169 Briarwall (Europe)
        I can't claim the codes for two days in a row now. There's the error of "serial number invalid" for both of them.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	euro27122015.jpg
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	1722687Click image for larger version

Name:	euro26122015_invalid.jpg
Size:	190.2 KB
ID:	1722634
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ellia-bronsky; 12-27-2015, 05:36 AM. Reason: Another invalid code and screenshot
        Head-editor for the Russian-language fan wiki-forum about the Dragon Pals ver. 2 | Глав.ред. русскоязычного фан-форума-википедии об игре версии 2

​Dragon Pals: S169 Briarwall (Europe) - _Ellia_| S173 Dusky Island (US East), FrikinMads | S163 Razorcliffs (Oceanic), _Ellia_
        Shadowbound: S89 Ninth Shrine, ​Frikin Madse | Winterfrost Legacy: S50 Ghara Reef, Frikin Madse | League of Angels: S286 Blackford, Frikin Madse

Comment

Same here but whith Santa Clause pack!!!!

Eloah

[S171] Hartswood (US East)

Name:	DP_Xmas_code_bug.jpg
Size:	535.8 KB
ID:	1722718

Comment

NAME: MILEY
            Server: 118 EU

P.S. As of this date, only this code does not work. Hope to have a favorable action. Thank you and Happy Holidays.!! More power R2games!!!

Name:	dp2.jpg
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	1722736

Name:	dp1.jpg
Size:	387.0 KB
ID:	1722737

Comment

Those, who have same codes, Santa Jolly packs are only one per game. So for same game codes will repeat.

Comment

What about "invalid serial" error? And, btw, I tried clearing cookies (need to do this anyway every now and then these days of big events otherwise I will be stuck with empty-like boxes in inventory\rewards windos\skill slots etc. after 5-10 min or after changing of location). And of course I tried several browsers! No big surprise here - the codes don't want working either T_T
                Head-editor for the Russian-language fan wiki-forum about the Dragon Pals ver. 2 | Глав.ред. русскоязычного фан-форума-википедии об игре версии 2

​Dragon Pals: S169 Briarwall (Europe) - _Ellia_| S173 Dusky Island (US East), FrikinMads | S163 Razorcliffs (Oceanic), _Ellia_
                Shadowbound: S89 Ninth Shrine, ​Frikin Madse | Winterfrost Legacy: S50 Ghara Reef, Frikin Madse | League of Angels: S286 Blackford, Frikin Madse

Comment

Originally posted by ellia-bronsky View Post
                  What about "invalid serial" error? And, btw, I tried clearing cookies (need to do this anyway every now and then these days of big events otherwise I will be stuck with empty-like boxes in inventory\rewards windos\skill slots etc. after 5-10 min or after changing of location). And of course I tried several browsers! No big surprise here - the codes don't want working either T_T
                  It was reported. But its maintenance now, so we cant check it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    It was reported. But its maintenance now, so we cant check it.
                    Thank you, Alkaris. At least it was finally reported. Hope, it will be resolved at some point xD

Comment

Working...
                    X