Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

cant sign into forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant sign into forums

can someone explain to me why i cant log into my main account to write in forums? i can read the forums i can log in to play the game but when i wanna wright something it says im not logged in and when i try to log in it says my info is incorrect...how is it i can log in to play but not to be in forums??? it is getting annoying cuz things are going wrong and i wanna report it with the proper cher info. is there anyway to fix it or find out whats going on so im not in the dark?

how do u try to access the forum
    you cant log into the forum directly
    you need to log into your account and access the forum from the main page
    if this doent work please file a ticket under log in issues
    here is the link http://www.r2games.com/support/
    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

i do use forums from the main page,after i sign in n start playing my servers i go back n it says im not logged in
      and i hav tryed to file a ticket weeks ago but still the same prob its says im not logged in and cant perform any actions unless logged in.

Comment

log the ticket from this account and include all the details of the account that you cant log the forum or submit a ticket with

Confucius

Comment

test test test test test test
          Talinna s141 Island of Avira us west

Talinna s167 Tenebrous sea us east

LauraMae s176 Dragon Falls

Comment

Originally posted by Talinaa View Post
            can someone explain to me why i cant log into my main account to write in forums? i can read the forums i can log in to play the game but when i wanna wright something it says im not logged in and when i try to log in it says my info is incorrect...how is it i can log in to play but not to be in forums??? it is getting annoying cuz things are going wrong and i wanna report it with the proper cher info. is there anyway to fix it or find out whats going on so im not in the dark?
            test test test test
            Talinna s141 Island of Avira us west

Talinna s167 Tenebrous sea us east

LauraMae s176 Dragon Falls

Comment

Talina as you can see we logged your account and can access the forum from it
              i would suggest you try clear your cache and cookies, your flash cache and flush your dns
              and also try another browser

Confucius

Comment

Working...
              X