Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

R2 perks reward Not claimable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    Rewards worked for me, please contact support for this.
    Hi,i am above lvl 10 and could get first 2 rewards with no problem.

Can anyone tell me how it works? i play dragon pals for ages, and im still not lvl 20.. some friends of mine started playing much later than me and are almost the same lvl.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by _Alvor_ View Post
      Hi,i am above lvl 10 and could get first 2 rewards with no problem.

Can anyone tell me how it works? i play dragon pals for ages, and im still not lvl 20.. some friends of mine started playing much later than me and are almost the same lvl.

Thank you
      The more you are staying online logged on more exp you get. All exp started to count right from the time when perks were activated, all time you played before doesnt count.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        The more you are staying online logged on more exp you get. All exp started to count right from the time when perks were activated, all time you played before doesnt count.
        thank you for this post alkaris

Comment

me and my wife are both on server 166 and we both can't collect any of the packs. we cant collect the r2 client packs or the beginners pack

Comment

Originally posted by dan_thunderbolt View Post
            me and my wife are both on server 166 and we both can't collect any of the packs. we cant collect the r2 client packs or the beginners pack
            Open a ticket please.

Comment

i ' ve not recieved either the gc ask about my chars shio and guren s34 of europe . i just made the tickets hoping to have the gc ask before the end of the day because i wanted to take in the pet low prices and up the closets of my chars

Shio s34 altspire europe

Comment

I can't find nova genesis in the collect section. there is no mention of it.

Comment

Originally posted by R2302223600 View Post
                  I can't find nova genesis in the collect section. there is no mention of it.
                  You should adress this concern at Nova Genesis forum, this is forum for DragonPals and we cant help with problems which is not related to game.

Comment

I can't seem to get the gift packs to work so far I have these three.When I try inserting them into the gift packs it says they don't exist.
                    Server S174 Raidant Sea
                    Player Name:Shadow Cat
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2016-01-13 at 3.59.11 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	426.5 KB
ID:	1723031Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2016-01-13 at 3.59.09 PM.png
Size:	427.7 KB
ID:	1723032Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2016-01-13 at 3.59.07 PM.png
Size:	420.1 KB
ID:	1723033

Comment

Contact support if you cant claim packs from perks.

Comment

Working...
                      X