Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Deal Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal Card

I tried gifting the Platinum Deal Card to my husband and when I do it pops up and says null and freezes game. I do have enough gold and no its not returned gold.
    Attached Files

I've had the issue recently: there was message of "nul" and another, saying that I need to buy it for myself first. When I did buy it, though, the "nul" message disappeared as well as the second one and I was able to successfully gift the card. You can try that.
    Head-editor for the Russian-language fan wiki-forum about the Dragon Pals ver. 2 | Глав.ред. русскоязычного фан-форума-википедии об игре версии 2

​Dragon Pals: S169 Briarwall (Europe) - _Ellia_| S173 Dusky Island (US East), FrikinMads | S163 Razorcliffs (Oceanic), _Ellia_
    Shadowbound: S89 Ninth Shrine, ​Frikin Madse | Winterfrost Legacy: S50 Ghara Reef, Frikin Madse | League of Angels: S286 Blackford, Frikin Madse

Comment

I have already bought the pack for myself last month. Just wanted to gift it to my husband this month. But apparently I cant.

Comment

this has been reported to r2 for checking
        Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Working...
        X