Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

why always my spending dont count in it pays to consume!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why always my spending dont count in it pays to consume!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my 3rd posting in every spending, my spending wont counted... i even vip 5 since some said need to be higher vip....now im vip 5 ...they will say its been change.... now saying i need to recharge ... but i submit a ticket..on how i want to recharge but the method is unavailable yet.. seriously!

server: ashwood forest
    name:EmeraldElf
    server: glenfair forest
    name:Mid_NighT

If you are talking about the first "It pays to consume" event, EVG WON'T COUNT.tried it.but Returned gold coins COUNTS.haven't tried the second "it pays to consume" event but i think evg and returned does not count for it.i think you must spend recharged gold coins in shop or anywhere else to receive the rewards.hope this helps

Comment

yeah..i know. i buy keys in shop this event...so it should be counted ..right.

Comment

yeah it should be counted.look at the event tab in in hot events.it must show how much you spent already for the event

Comment

Originally posted by R2138593949 View Post
          this is my 3rd posting in every spending, my spending wont counted... i even vip 5 since some said need to be higher vip....now im vip 5 ...they will say its been change.... now saying i need to recharge ... but i submit a ticket..on how i want to recharge but the method is unavailable yet.. seriously!

server: ashwood forest
          name:EmeraldElf
          server: glenfair forest
          name:Mid_NighT
          Screenshots please, of generous hero event and pay to consume.
          Is your vip activated? Also have you ever recharged on any of your characters?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	SS GH.gif
Views:	1
Size:	311.3 KB
ID:	1723028Click image for larger version

Name:	SS it pays.gif
Views:	1
Size:	326.3 KB
ID:	1723029

Comment

cant spend yet???