Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

r2client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2client

Didnt know where else to post this but when i launch the R2client it says its updating then i get the following message Click image for larger version

Name:	r2client.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	1779849

If this issue is on Windows10 you need to get security update for it.

Comment

Its not windows 10 i believe i have windows vista home premium

Comment

I dont remember exact name, but there is a thing that prevents some software from running on Vista, you need to turn it off or add R2Client to exceptions. Or you can try to reinstall client.

Comment

I was able reinstall the client with the latest version but when i log onto the client and try to log onto dragon pals it wont log in via my facebook like it did before

Comment

I logged into the client with facebook but when i try logging into a game such as league of angels or dragon pals with facebook like i normally do it sits there and does nothing in the attached screenshot i have already clicked log in with facebook 6 times and still nothing

Click image for larger version

Name:	r2client.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	1723145

Comment

Have you tried not to open home site of game, but directly start game? Clicking mouse icon instead of house on main Home page?

Comment

Working...
              X