X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no one from server 75 in 1st round of IM

How can this be?

no one in the godly challenge I should have said
    Last edited by Alkaris; 02-17-2016, 03:20 AM.

Number of server in IM is not the same as real number of server.

Comment

yes but I know all the high br ppl and none of us were on the list

Comment

Originally posted by Flatu View Post
        yes but I know all the high br ppl and none of us were on the list
        It also decided not by BR, but by CSC team winning position.

Comment

my team in top 8 csc. 2 players w/6m+ br. still not in IM knockout round

Comment

my team in top 8 csc. 2 players w/6m+ br. still not in IM knockout round
            Yes, and participants in IM are from top4.

Comment

then how come the list was 60 ppl long?

Comment

then how come the list was 60 ppl long?
                They are from servers in your region. Its not single server/cluster event, its region event.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                  Yes, and participants in IM are from top4.
                  Hello, (, just thought you must have missed me Alkaris)
                  Sorry if I got it wrong but I had had the impression that Flatu asked why none of them had been there in the knockout round though they made throughout the top 8 in CSC. Now, for me to make it clear also, have you just stated that in the knockout round only top 4 players from CSC can enter? And I mean the knockout round not the others following after. Thanks in advance if you can clarify it for me .
                  Last edited by hellabella_S1; 02-22-2016, 03:53 PM.
                  hellabella, S4 Westhollow
                  Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Now, for me to make it clear also, have you just stated that in the knockout round only top 4 players from CSC can enter? And I mean the knockout round not the others following after. Thanks in advance if you can clarify it for me
                    Yes, that is stated in rules of IM, which you can read in help of event. But its not top4 players, but top4 teams.

Comment

Thanks for making it clear Alkaris but I have to say that you ... are wrong. In IM can enter, for the knockout round at least, all players belonging to the teams that made it over top 8. Otherwise, if until now we could enter IM even if we did not make to top 4, it is a bug, for which (thank God! ) we are grateful hehehehe. Until now, my all teams, when we made it over top 8 in CSC, could enter IM - that was why my ... amazement when reading your statement. Thanks again for the extremely fast reply .
                      hellabella, S4 Westhollow
                      Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Otherwise, if until now we could enter IM even if we did not make to top 4, it is a bug, for which
                        Yes, thats a bug. Thanks will report.

Click image for larger version

Name:	qualifiers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	1723697
                        Last edited by Alkaris; 02-23-2016, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Just to clarify, does the wording mean the players who reach the Top 4 stage or does it mean strictly the winners of that stage? Because if it is referring to just the Top 4 stage, then 8 teams should go into IM instead of 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Chizk View Post
                            Just to clarify, does the wording mean the players who reach the Top 4 stage or does it mean strictly the winners of that stage? Because if it is referring to just the Top 4 stage, then 8 teams should go into IM instead of 4.
                            It was reported to devs, they will look into it and either clarify or fix it.

Comment

All I know is that the 75 complex teams got put in unwinnable draws in the round of 16.
                              (the one team that won their group, featuring the 1st, 2nd, and 4th best players in the whole complex, had to face another group winner in the 32s AND THEN the eventual champion in the 16s)
                              considering that the server cluster is now just three complexes and one of them is the superfederation of what were 59-69-72, I shouldn't be all that surprised that 75 (my own server) kinda got squished.
                              But hey, one of our Kingly Division teams won the whole thing.
                              DP persona: Yasatanna
                              Nightfall Steppe
                              Mage, started 2/13/15
                              as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

Working...
                              X