This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invincible Me?

I checked to make sure I bet last night and as usual, it said you have supported Encho with a supporter's pass. This morning I went to collect my winnings and it says I never bet. I of course didn't think I needed to screen shot it last night but I have a screen shot of what I found this morning. Click image for larger version

Name:	IM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	1780720

Naeyshok
    Server 6 Emerald Isle

You need ss that your bets were made before.

Comment

Wow thanks because I really thought it was going to gyp me. Ridiculous that I have to take screen shots of everything just to make sure it's there. Just like the **** that keeps going missing from my back pack that I never say anything about because you crazies want a screen shot of the impossible. I'm not a drunk or doing mind altering drugs, I'm pretty sure I know what I purchased and bet and so forth. It's fine, you have sealed the deal Alky... Adios

Comment

how does one get a screen shot of a bug/glitch, BEFORE it happens? if i'm understanding this correctly...we are responsible for screen shot'g things BEFORE they happen and are confirming that we should just count on the system being broken?
        Murphy
        S1 US EAST
        (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

I'm pretty sure I know what I purchased and bet and so forth.
          Weird, cause your item record says that you have obtained 1 supporter pass from winning a bet on March 5th and then you used 4 passes after that.
          So between statement without screenshots which proof it and record in database im going to trust database.

Comment

it's much easier to accept an answer of "the database shows no record of the bet" than to expect people to have a screenshot of something, that after the fact, is impossible to get, unless of course, we are taking screenshots of each and every action we make in game, assuming that there is going to be some kind of problem; and then be spoken down to in the usual belittling manner.

I, for one, now know that it is probably prudent to take screenshots when I place bets or make a purchase, should this ever happen to me. both as proof or a reassurance that I actually did what I believed I did.
            Last edited by Murp-HEE; 03-09-2016, 12:06 PM.
            Murphy
            S1 US EAST
            (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

Thank you, you checked something! It was so simple for you to see my record. Now we can address the issue of the real bug. The fact that it informed me that I had indeed bet. Now I can take a screen shot if it happens again. Yay for doing your job!

Comment

it's much easier to accept an answer of "the database shows no record of the bet" than to expect people to have a screenshot of something
                Database clearly shows that bet was made, won and claimed. Actually screenshot provided by player confirms it.
                But there is claim 'i made a bet, it disappeared and i couldnt claim rewards', it takes much less time to check your actual bets right after betting by opening 'Support rewards' and making a screenshot then it would take for me to check your item record.

Comment

Should players make screenshots of everything they bet/try to claim in this game? i am used of games working and provider having some kind of system to check things.. ofcourse when there is some bug those claims are many and sometimes system does just not go trough.. like with nympfs its been a joke. btw i lost pass on same IM char Tiny (169)
                  ofcourse no screenshot of that.
                  Difficult to say if we ever get fair trade for both players and game provider

Comment

Originally posted by R22957588 View Post
                    Should players make screenshots of everything they bet/try to claim in this game? i am used of games working and provider having some kind of system to check things..
                    Checking item record takes a lot more time(especially when there is no additional info provided, like time when issue happened) than checking a screenshot.
                    Also not all things are tracked and recorded into database logs, so without screenshot proving your issue it will not be confirmed and compensated.

Comment

Working...
                    X