Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Phoenix Wings (not so much a bug as ... confusing)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Wings (not so much a bug as ... confusing)

There appear to be two sets of wings in the Fancy Wings menu called Phoenix Wings (on mine, the version I will call Red Phoenix is on page 4, left-center, along with Gold Phoenix on page 8, right-center.)
    (Also, last time I tried to include a screen shot forum complained my file was too large to include.)
    I have 8 shards of the Red Phoenix, and was thrilled to notice shards for "Phoenix Wings" in this week's cool shop. So gathered up 300 points, grabbed the shard, and...
    it was for the Gold Phoenix version! So I'm out 300 points.
    Easy fix would be to rename one or the other set to something else.
    DP persona: Yasatanna
    Nightfall Steppe
    Mage, started 2/13/15
    as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

lol yeah your right, never noticed that before

Comment

update: While they still have the same name, I have now completed both sets. And the "gold" Phoenix wings plus the Scarlet Fate outfit... they look good together. Totally stylin'.
      DP persona: Yasatanna
      Nightfall Steppe
      Mage, started 2/13/15
      as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

Working...
      X