Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

error

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error

delete objects in the account, and objects in the csc
    NOMROBERTO
    128 cobalt sea (us west)

This is the second time that happens,,, I have not started secion that restart me account and lose all my progress again

My objects are deleted only, help me

Comment

Sorry, but i cant understand what you are talking about.
      Maybe provide a screenshot?

Comment

the objects of my account were cleared alone about a week ago.....los objetos de mi cuenta se borraron solos aproximadamente hace una semana

Comment

hes saying his character was refreshed and or delted and forced him to start over...

ethere that or items are going missing from his account...

Comment

Have you stayed for a long time out of game and was kicked from guild?
            You have access to your character or it asks you to start new one?

Comment

every day I go to my account ....I have stopped playing since my objects are deleted = he tenido que dejar de jugar porque mis objetos son borrados

Comment

Then most likely someone else had access to your account and sold your items.
                You can try contacting support
                http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
                but if it was really because someone else has been using your account, items will not be returned.

Comment

I am not sure if its the issue, but translation sometimes can be tricky...
                  The word "borrados" can be translated as Deleted or depending on the situation as Blurred.
                  By blurred he can means the icons in inventory just dont load and cant be used (happens often for me in Firefox)
                  But like I said Im not sure, just trying to help more details would be welcome
                  Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                  Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                  Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    Then most likely someone else had access to your account and sold your items.
                    You can try contacting support
                    but if it was really because someone else has been using your account, items will not be returned.
                    Most under handed thing ive ever read.....

person just said they were the only one to login in.... Every day

so if they logged in one day and their inventory was just gone.... Thta means some one hacked into r2 games undecetable and untraceble or in that perrsons account.. and that account should be fixed...

Or at least a level equalivant aid pack should be given.....

Although since all game play is logged as well as ips( at least most games log ip adresses)
                    If some all items have been sold not even newbs would sell.....

yah i'm done....piont 25% of the items could be restored as gift packs especially if some one hacked into an account...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
                      person just said they were the only one to login in.... Every day
                      Player never said that in forums. The more details available, easier becomes to solve the issue.

Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
                      Thta means some one hacked into r2 games undecetable and untraceble or in that perrsons account..
                      This hacking story again... Its highly unlikely someone would "undecetable and untraceble" hack the game to sell someone stuff, specially when its not a top player.

And please, here is the bug report section, lets try to help instead of make non-constructive comments. We have other sections for that.
                      DP team is trying to understand the issue and investigate it, but its not easy due to the language barrier, even for me who speaks portuguese and understand good part of spanish is hard to understand exactly what is happening.

Comment

the disappearing items bug has been in the game since day one...

and this is like the 14th post ive seen on the same bug

and r2 games constantly blames the player... instead of looking for the problems and fixing problems

so there is 4 things that could be going on.

1. there is bug in thier coding that they cant find it...

2. Some one is hacking into r2 games hardware, random accounts, by untraceable and undectable means. and dont say its not possible.

there is at least 9 ways from sunday in which a browser game can be hacked and no one would take notice.... then messing with lines of code and random players accounts..
                        to try to get those who spend to stop supporting r2 games...

This is called cyber activism..... and believe it or not games are not above these peoples sight...

3. the developer, r2 games and some staff are to liaxy, to even bother doing a full manual check of ever part of the game and their hard ware/ softe ware. then repairing the code even if it takes them 6 months to do it...
                        and a rather large chunk of money...
                        4. with r2 games logic the developer put certain bug in the game on purpose to attempt to make larger profits.. when in relaity all it does is make players quit or post multiple times abot a bug that should have been fixed 3 years ago..
                        Last edited by Dr.Superman; 10-12-2016, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Dr. Superman, please lets leave this thread for the player and the mods work on the solution.
                          I answered your post here: forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?207808

Comment

2. Some one is hacking into r2 games hardware, random accounts, by untraceable and undectable means. and dont say its not possible.
                            Its impossible. All hacks into other accounts for all time that i work as moderator was done by social engineering and similar methods and was not R2 fault, but player, who either told their password to someone else or used 3rd party software, which promised to make them stronger/give them thousands of currency.

Since thread is going into offtopic and is not realted to bug, it is closed. Player is advised to open a ticket for their issue

Comment

Working...
                            X