Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Halloween event bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween event bugs

since the halloween event started it got lots of bugss missing points and when you collect the 20 points gift pack the code gets revealed on the 10 points gift pack still you do get the 20 points reward after that next day when you collect the 20 pack again it doesnt give you the code.......... fix it tomorrow is the last day

Click image for larger version

Name:	pumpkin code1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	260.6 KB
ID:	1727597Click image for larger version

Name:	pumpkin code2.jpg
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	1727598I facing this issue too....plz fix it

Comment

got exactly the same trouble and couldnt even get my code for the 20 pumpkins , i filled out a ticket waiting and hoping to get the gift stil

Comment

Hi,
        I faced the same problem too, this morning. I got the number of pumpkins needed to claim the 20, I wanted to get the reward/code for DP game but when I pressed that, the code was not revealed, and my 20 pumpkins just went puuuffff. In packs says I have 3 packs but code for the 20 pumpinks was not revealed.

Name:	halloween event 0.png
Size:	457.7 KB
ID:	1727601
        hellabella, S4 Westhollow
        Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

yes this is what iwas talking about we have a short time too so.... if they dont fix it we wont get our rewards

Comment

Server [09]
            Name:Phillip
            Not sure if this is the right thread but when i went to redeem the 20 pumpkins gift i got this:Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	1727605

Comment

i have the same Problem as hellabella_S1 and oceansam1997
              The pumpkin pack which i got changed to the candy pack and by the next 20 pumpkins when i trie the next pumpkin pack (because the redeem button was there)
              i got no Code and the place was empty but my 20 pumpkins where gone.

Balrog
              S 169
              Briarwall

DragonPals Player since August 2014
              Mage - Balrog
              S169 - Briarwall - Europe
              Lvl. 120 - 10.412Mil BR

Comment

my bug is the invalid number code.
                my IGN is SherlockJr from US West S79. I have claimed the 20 pumpkin pack, and it's the code for US West server. but when I tried to claim it, it said the number was invalid.

Name:	Capture.jpg
Size:	191.7 KB
ID:	1727608

Name:	Capture.jpg
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	1727609

Comment

All pack issues are resolved through tickets
                  http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    All pack issues are resolved through tickets
                    http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
                    Good morning,
                    Ok, so tickets again hehehe. I do hope they'll solve that . Thanks for reply though Alkaris ♫.
                    Have all a wonderful day today and Happy Hallow's day for all!
                    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
                    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Working...
                    X