Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

solo showdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solo showdown

having issues with solo showdown now. was working normally yesterday, but today (today for me, yesterday for others) the matching countdown winds down, and NOTHING happens. my counter doesn't move, my medals aren't being used, no fight, no nothing. no screenshot, as there isn't an efficient way to even show this. have cleared cache and history, flushed dns, rebooted game, etc to no avail.
    Murphy (s22 Lost Caverns/USeast s1)
    Last edited by Murp-HEE; 11-18-2016, 09:11 AM.
    Murphy
    S1 US EAST
    (S22 Lost Caverns)

I will ask devs to investigate issue.

Comment

Also happening on s29 Scorching Deserts

Comment

Its happening on S171 Hartswood too.
        Sometimes, you just got to believe that magic is real...
        Fantasy - S171 Hartswood Dragon Pals

Comment

Ashwood Forest as well

Comment

still broken
            Murphy
            S1 US EAST
            (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

Me too, still broken.
              Last edited by pkt729; 11-21-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

4 days in a row with no working Solo Showdown for me. On both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

Morgy, S6 Emerald Isle and BerryPie, S1 Dragon Valley
                Server 1

Comment

Hopefully they can fix it after season starts otherwise we will have to wait next week.
                  And btw Dragonian Duel not working too, players cant join or leave teams at the moment. Chances of working tuesday are pretty low -_-
                  Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                  Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                  Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Just to explain by what we all mean by "Not Working," is that you go into Solo Showdown, click "Find Matches" to battle someone, and the countdown
                    completes without anything else happening.

Dragonian Duel will flash, but no Global text pops up, nor do the buttons to enter, either in team or temporary matches, light up.

This is also happening on Goblin's Gully, s 134 US East, and Blooming Caves, s115 US East. Well, I think it's 115.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotscrock View Post
                      Hopefully they can fix it after season starts otherwise we will have to wait next week.
                      And btw Dragonian Duel not working too, players cant join or leave teams at the moment. Chances of working tuesday are pretty low -_-
                      the new season started this morning and it's still broken, it was an issue when the season started last week.
                      we are losing out on critical no cash participation rewards/items, some of the few things that the game allots us without us having to pay cash, while our opponents, (possibly? at least with CSC and IM) are getting these rewards, with, as usual, no REASONABLE compensation for us. Yes, i acknowledge that they threw a compensation package at us at the begining of the week, but most of us couldn't even tell you what any of that was or what it was for.
                      just in the last week alone, we've missed out on countless dodge saintly orbs and the buffs for the local Solo Showdown competition, any number of points and rewards from Dragonian Duel, a minimum of 9k friendship and serendipity points, 37500 champion points, 150 basic mortal runestones, lvl 2 hp gem, 60each/ life sources and crystals and 15 ultimate EXP potions. that is the MINIMUM lost just for participating in CSC that a good many players were locked out of which means that some of us will also miss out on at the very least: lvl 4 hp gem, lvl 5 purification essence, 80 pick card runestones, 400 holy soul stones, 100 jade dragon essenses, 100 luna dragon essences, and 200 superior mortal runestones from the bare MINIMUM of making it thru knock out round of IM. again, note that all of these things are among the very few rewards that people can get to tweak the strength of their character, just for participation and not have to spend real money...for quite a few members of the player base, this fact is a big deal.

please also note that this post is not meant to be in a hostile tone and I know full well that you all (mentors, mods, etc) are just the messengers. but I feel like we've been told we have to live with such nonsense for so long, only to get smacked with the same old brokenness but also the breakage of something else. and "waiting until next season" is really just not a feasible answer anymore. when there is nothing new under the sun, there is no excuse for some of these things never being fixed!

Comment

nvm, false alarm, I guess
                        Last edited by Murp-HEE; 11-24-2016, 09:34 PM.
                        Murphy
                        S1 US EAST
                        (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

Actually, Solo showdown is not working again...

Nevermind... it started working again
                          Last edited by R2134428153; 11-28-2016, 10:46 PM. Reason: Edit
                          Sometimes, you just got to believe that magic is real...
                          Fantasy - S171 Hartswood Dragon Pals

Comment

Originally posted by R2134428153 View Post
                            Actually, Solo showdown is not working again...

Nevermind... it started working again
                            ...and it's down AGAIN
                            Murphy
                            S1 US EAST
                            (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

This time i think its down cause they broke it when fixing Dragonian Duel Hopefully they can fix it in the middle of the week like they did before (without breaking Dragonian Duel preferably -_-)
                              And since all Dragonian Duel teams were disbanded, lets rebuild our teams for tomorrow
                              Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                              Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                              Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Working...
                              X