Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Bug?!? Unable to open CSC instancce/icon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug?!? Unable to open CSC instancce/icon

Good afternoon all,
    I do not know if that is happening for all players on all servers but I tried some minutes ago to open CSC instance to start the sign in process and this is the message that popped up on screen: "Cross Server Challenges not open yet". I tried to open it on S4 Westhollow, S9 Dragon Isle, S98 Knave's Tavern, S45 Kragston, EU. Same message popped up on all.
    Can we get any info on what is happening? Maybe bug, or what else this can be called, being fixed? (before CSC sign in process ends tomorrow eventually ).
    Thanks in advance for any explanation given or action taken accordingly.

Here's the SS I have taken.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	csc.png
Views:	1
Size:	749.7 KB
ID:	1786956

IGN: hellabella
    S4 Westhollow EU
    Last edited by hellabella_S1; 11-28-2016, 10:50 AM.
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Same problem on S169 Briarwall EU. Today we had a maintenance... so this is the explanation of the bug.. something went wrong Let's hope it will be fixed in time to be able to sign up
    "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." Oscar Wilde

Comment

the same in s175 :S

Comment

I really love this game, but recently is being hard even to play... Devs are fixing some major bugs, but they cant keep up with the ammount of new bugs that appears at same time. When they fix something then other 2 new "major" bugs appears That wont make me quit, I'll stay till the end, but it's sad to lose guildmates and friends just because of that.
        At the current moment I'm posting this, US East have no Showdown and no Dragonian Duel (btw all Dragonian Duel teams were disbanded for inactivity -_- ) and CSC still have the "regular" bugs but at least we can signup, different from all other regions that had it reseted and signup dont works.
        All I can say is: Players, please have patience... That would either be fixed or someday will appear an "unfixable" bug that dont let anyone login and that would be the end of the game.
        Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
        Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
        Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_31.jpg
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	1727812Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_32.jpg
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	1727813Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_33.jpg
Size:	270.0 KB
ID:	1727814

this is what I see on S105 (west server). We just finished csc for the week. My team always wins now (Team Rabbits in 60 bracket). Lost supporters passes from final match bet and would like those reimbursed for characters Artie, MeowMix, Selena2, BlueMystic and Usagi on S105 (all my chars). Totally not fair that I lost passes on a sure win and would like if this was rectified ASAP.

Selena2
          S105 Cloud Canyon US West

Comment

My team Sassycats always wins. I would like to be able to collect the rewards. A screen shot would look like Ruth1's. Server name Island of Avira, character Sassyone, west coast server. Team name Sassycats. Team members Vetern7 and Illusion. Do we need to put in a ticket?
            Island of Avira (S141) Sassyone, Current BR 13.4 + Mil, dragon br 4.5mil+, nymph Raquel br 2.51 + mil 24 stars lvl 140
            Skitter Shore (S142) Karigan, Current BR 9.4+mil, Dragon br 3.77 mil Nymph Arya br 24 stars lvl 140

Comment

Same our end, in-game vet/mentor states that this has been reported

http://forum.r2games.com/attachment....4&d=1480359615

For those that have signature off: SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke
              Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
              • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

might be an idea to send in a ticket anyways Sassy just to be safe. I sent in one for my chars as well, so hopefully we'll get our supporters passes at the very least. 2 of my chars dont have any if those dont at least get returned.

Comment

Same with S175. The Ninth Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by AussieMike View Post
                    Same our end, in-game vet/mentor states that this has been reported

http://forum.r2games.com/attachment....4&d=1480359615

For those that have signature off: SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke
                    Good morning Myke,
                    What that vet/mentor stated to have been reported is/was probably for the fact you all can't claim rewards for the last CSC. Issue here is we cannot sign up for the CSC that is supposed to start this week, on EU servers.
                    We haven't YET got any reply/answer from a moderator/game staff member here so no official position about that, thing we are still waiting for.
                    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

I received a Supporter's Pass in compensation, along with some other trinkets in a Gift Pack.

Thank you Dragon Pals.

I am sure that a lot of people lost just 1 Supporter's Pass. I lost 4. So hey, yeah, good job. I get 400 gold out of 1600 gold back.

Anyone else thinks that this is just the most insulting "COMPENSATION" to date????

From Spend More to Get More, to no Solo Showdown for US West Servers, no more Tribal Clash, Dozens of Bugs still to be fixed, now this. Not good at all R2. Surely you can do better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Slylouis View Post
                        I am sure that a lot of people lost just 1 Supporter's Pass. I lost 4. So hey, yeah, good job. I get 400 gold out of 1600 gold back.
                        If you lost 4 Supporter Pass is because you was lazy to claim it.
                        Everyone is Server 175 got Supporter Passes and they didnt lost it, even the players that dont had a Suporter Pass got it. And how about us from S174 that couldnt signup last CSC because of the bug, we will receive a Supporter Pass too?
                        I am waiting for na answer from Moderators

Comment

Originally posted by BelaGarcias View Post
                          If you lost 4 Supporter Pass is because you was lazy to claim it...
                          Could it be that I couldn't log in for 1 day and lost them that day? There was no need to get personal or insulting.

I bet 2 passes and I should have gotten at least that returned. You didn't bet any and you want a free pass?

Tell me - how does any of what I said invalidate your claim for compensation? Be bitter about your issue but refrain from taking it out on me.

Good day to you.

Comment

Good morning,
                            I know we got a sort of "trinkets" rewards package on the day when the sign up process should have ended (though I am personally not quite sure what was that pack for?!?) but a reply here with some update info or anything related to the CSC issue/bug would be really highly appreciated from any of the DP/r2 staff/mod or game master.
                            Thanks in advance for that .

Comment

Ninth haven is the same, would love to be able to collect rewards again.

Comment

Working...
                              X