csc and im missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hotscrock View Post
    Actually 2 supporter passes were lost for most of the players, the quarterfinals and semifinals rewards could be claimed before monday
    Could have, would have should have.... Alas, if we could have only known when the system will break!
    I, like many others, wait to collect all of the rewards Monday mornings.

Comment

(problemas en server 174)Problems on server 174
      Good morning the server 174 does not function the registration to cross server chalanger,
      I do not let claim the things of invensible and it does not appear in the page
      From already thank you very much

buenos dias el server 174 no funsiona la inscripcion a cross server chalanger , no dejo reclamar las cosas de invensible y no figura en la pagina
      espero su respuesta desde ya muchas gracias Mane77

Comment

IM has vanished taking my passes with it. I am Mystra on S159 Crystal Desert. I was just about to collect them and realized the icon is missing. Is r2 going to compensate us for this loss?

Comment

Also doesn't work on S171 - Hartswood.
          Sometimes, you just got to believe that magic is real...
          Fantasy - S171 Hartswood Dragon Pals

Comment

Issue is reported, devs are working on a fix.

Comment

prepare ur self cuz its gonna be boring for 2 weeks hahahaha if no csc then there is no im :P

Comment

Devs are working on a fix...and a compensation, as Ydradial (sp?) mentioned, most collect all the rewards, so that would be 6 support passes for many.

6 support passes would be 2400 return gold, actual, not to mention potential participant rewards for participating in IM.

RagnaRick, s 134 Goblin's Gully cluster

Comment

Sorry if it sounded like i was saying it was player's fault... At least in my guild usually we collect the passes every round, open one and bet the other.
                  I really recommend doing that. Waiting to claim rewards dont give any interest rate and theres always the risk to lose it. Same applies for CSC (when they fix it), better sign as soon as possible, or you can be out like already happened once to some teams.
                  In the end, everyone knows we will get 1 pass if we were lucky cause no one had screenshots to prove and apparently IM records were erased -_-
                  Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                  Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                  Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Screenshot from 2017-03-19 22-29.png
                    screenshot from sunday 3/19. collected first one, but not saturday's win.
                    jetshock s6 emerald isle

Comment

Same problem here in server 37 too.
                      Game Account: Fetshua
                      Starting Server: s37 Kravenville
                      Merged Server: s14

Comment

Working...
                      X