csc and im missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• csc and im missing

no s22 os torneios nao estao aparecendo sumiu tudo ta dizendo que estao fechados, e nem parecem mais quero pegar minha aposta que fiz la
    三FaBiiO三 s175

(problemas en server 174)Problems on server 174

Good morning the server 174 does not function the registration to cross server chalanger,
    I do not let claim the things of invensible and it does not appear in the page
    From already thank you very much

buenos dias el server 174 no funsiona la inscripcion a cross server chalanger , no dejo reclamar las cosas de invensible y no figura en la pagina
    espero su respuesta desde ya muchas gracias Mane77

Comment

csc and im missing

cant access on CSC and IM not showing on screen cant claim rewards

Comment

Server 157 and S172 also.

CSC - "Cross server challenge not open yet"
        and there is no icon at all for Invincible Me, so cannot collect any rewards from last week, for support nor participation. That's 3 support passes spent, that cannot be collected on.

Comment

Please use English to report your issue.

Comment

Please provide screenshots and tell which realm it is.

Comment

Server s22 with problem tournaments do not appear
              No s22 tournaments are not appearing disappeared everything is saying that they are closed, and do not seem to want to take my bet I made the
              三FaBiiO三 s175

Comment

Hi, I've the same problem on S78-Realm of Ghosts and S51-Forest of Melodies.
                I can't access to CSC and Invicible Me doesn't appears. And there is no one on the statue

Comment

S174 - same problem

CSC.jpg

Comment

Same problem in Server 1

Comment

Screenshot_24.jpg

Same thing on Servers S170, S159, and S48
                      I have characters on all 3 (2 on each of S170 and S48 and 1 on S159). Can't collect on IM rewards and csc glitched. thats 2 passes per character for 5 characters that I can't collect on. Please fix this so we can collect on rewards and get signed up for csc.

SS4SonGoku
                      S170 Nightfall Steppes US East

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....and-im-missing
                        Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                        Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                        Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Its affecting all US East servers since we all share the same CSC. Once CSC is broken the IM dont starts cause its based on it.
                          Bye supporter passes. I hope people like my ate can be compensated for that, she bought a Suporter Pass to bet in Jewelz and it POOFS

Originally posted by Yradairial View Post
                          Server 157 and S172 also. That's 3 support passes spent, that cannot be collected on.
                          Actually 2 supporter passes were lost for most of the players, the quarterfinals and semifinals rewards could be claimed before monday

Comment

more info here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....and-im-missing

Comment

Having same problem on s46 as well and I had 4 supporter passes for IM bets including my last pass I had that I was unable to claim and hopefully will have a chance to claim when fixed or atleast will be compensated for.

Comment

Working...
                              X