Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Missing event rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing event rewards

did spend 799 for VIP Pack and 320 for rings so i can get the rewards in hot event It paysa to Consume but there was nothing even i did refresh so many times i did send Submit a ticket but there is no response it all so what should i do quit and go to play somewhere else or it lest response to the ticket .
    IGN ken2
    Server.170

After you file a ticket, wait 3days they'll email you and wait a day you'll get you conversation pack.
    if the pack not yet arrive, file another ticket and wait 3days again they'll will response.(wait for an hour you'll get "pack")(something like that)

Comment

3 days now and no response it all what kind of sopport This R2game web have they dont bother to response it all to my ticket
      even for the VIP bug ticket did not response spend it over 1200 gold and the vip did not give grorth point
      Captured with Lightshot

Comment

are you sure that you have filed the correct ticket with the correct subject? Also try looking in your spam folder. sometimes emails from those who you have given your address to can get bounced to the spam folder. Try looking there and see if i was directed there by mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Maelael View Post
          are you sure that you have filed the correct ticket with the correct subject? Also try looking in your spam folder. sometimes emails from those who you have given your address to can get bounced to the spam folder. Try looking there and see if i was directed there by mistake.
          yea i did look everwere
          but i have not geting any response it all

Comment

try filing a ticket here: You need to submit a ticket to receive rewards
            http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Comment

try filing a ticket here: You need to submit a ticket to receive rewards
              http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
              ok i will try this

Comment

No problem. They should get in touch in a few hours.

Comment

No problem. They should get in touch in a few hours.
                  lets hope so i did send it like u did say

Comment

Alkars may also have some insight, so if Alkars posts, the answers that you need to solve this problem will be resolved
                    Last edited by Maelael; 06-25-2017, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Only recharged(cash) gold counts for VIP points. Same with its pays to consume until you reach vip8 lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                        Only recharged(cash) gold counts for VIP points. Same with its pays to consume until you reach vip8 lvl.
                        ok ty now i get the vip i can buy the 6 months to levelt up someone did tell me about it ty

Comment

Working...
                        X