Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

frame error...what is this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frame error...what is this?

does anyone else have this issue when logging on? at least 75% of my login attempts result in this frame error. it does not seem to matter if I have cleared cache/cookies. when I click on the link provided, "open this content in another window", it redirects me to a broken facebook page. I can only log on when this occurs, by either closing the window and reopening it, or refreshing. I have spoken to my guildmates about this and there is only one other person that has this occur, at about the same regularity as myself. (in his case, after refreshing, he gets the error 2048? security, and has to refresh again. not sure how relevant that is)

Murphy
    S1 East/ s22 Lost Caverns
    Murphy
    S1 US EAST
    (S22 Lost Caverns)

If its Internet Explorer that it either old version(need update) or broken flash or security settings for IE.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      If its Internet Explorer that it either old version(need update) or broken flash or security settings for IE.
      ah, ok...great answer, except it happens on firefox and chrome too!! and am currently running up to date versions of all 3. thanks tho!
      Murphy
      S1 US EAST
      (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

Well, issue definitely is somewhere in your computer. Also you didnt answer what is with your flash player - clearing its profile/updating it(it should done automatically for Chrome though) may help.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          Well, issue definitely is somewhere in your computer. Also you didnt answer what is with your flash player - clearing its profile/updating it(it should done automatically for Chrome though) may help.
          I am running the most current version of flash. I manually clear flash regularly, as I do with my history, cookies and dns.
          i'd could agree with you that the problem is somewhere in my computer, but as this happens with a couple other individuals (different computers) i can't agree that the issue is definitely somewhere in my machine.
          Murphy
          S1 US EAST
          (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

Originally posted by Murp-HEE View Post
            I am running the most current version of flash. I manually clear flash regularly, as I do with my history, cookies and dns.
            i'd could agree with you that the problem is somewhere in my computer, but as this happens with a couple other individuals (different computers) i can't agree that the issue is definitely somewhere in my machine.
            But it doesnt happen with me, our support and our mentors, sorry but issue is definitely somewhere in machine.

Comment

i got the same problems much times relog and retry and sometimes after 10mins im in... *** happend?

Comment

Here I am reporting a cheat and you don't care.
                I dont see any report of cheat.

3 weeks no reply at all even when promised!!!!!
                Tickets are autoclosed after 2 weeks if they are not updated and user is notified about that. Since you didnt receive notification that means that you either:
                1) Check wrong email for answers
                2) Your mail system blocks answers from R2Games, because thinks its spam
                3) You didnt check spam folder in your mailbox.

If its not one of above, send me private message with mail under which ticket was open.

Comment

Originally posted by Murp-HEE

I still haven't recieved a single response from any Ticket, even the mails you told me would be forwarded, have not been. Here I am reporting a cheat and you don't care.
                  I get told to do one thing because the other thing doesn't work! and now you're telling me to use the broken thing again to get 0 response again as you well know I did last time. I don't recieve response back from Tickets just like LOADS of other people. So why would I WASTE my time doing that AGAIN. A player has cheated. If you allow that. Others will cheat and you're all allowing it. Right here, right now. Everybody feel free to cheat because it's impossible to report or recieve any information back, even with the proof in hand, because no one here gives a care in the world. So fine, let's all just cheat and GET AWAY WITH IT. I'm sick of this TOTAL LACK OF SUPPORT!!!!
                  3 weeks no reply at all even when promised!!!!!
                  ATTENTION!!!!! i don't know what the hell is going on here, but i did NOT write anything in the above quoted post after the , i notice that it was
                  Last edited by Alkaris; 07-17-2017, 11:25 AM. and so i'm curious what alkaris edited and why my post was tampered with. (i assume, by alkaris)
                  i never filed any ticket, in regards to cheating or the issue to which i posted. ***???

Murphy
                  S1 US EAST
                  (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

Originally posted by Murp-HEE View Post

ATTENTION!!!!! i don't know what the hell is going on here, but i did NOT write anything in the above quoted post after the , i notice that it was
                    Last edited by Alkaris; 07-17-2017, 11:25 AM. and so i'm curious what alkaris edited and why my post was tampered with. (i assume, by alkaris)
                    i never filed any ticket, in regards to cheating or the issue to which i posted. ***???
                    Yes, its my mistake i didnt get used to new system after update. It was post merge of your post with one from other section. Sorry for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X