Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Cannot advance MP with some players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot advance MP with some players

I've put together a video showing what is going on. Every time, Snugmuffin and I run MP, it will stop, sometimes saying something like "invalid attack order", but most of the time doing this, where after defeating an enemy, it will say "Reward already redeemed" and in both cases will not advance until I refresh. This doesn't happen when I run solo, only when running with certain other players with heavy lag.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaQDNksHzWI

Yes, its issue of players with heavy lag, only solution not doing MP with them.

Comment

unless R2 looks into it?

Comment

If there is an old slow car on the highway, it's highway authority fault if the traffic jams? I dont think so.
        I already experienced that by myself, my new computer is pretty fast and this error happens when i do MPs with someone toooooooooo slow.
        Ask your friend to reduce zoom and window size and keep the browser minimized, it can helps if its a computer performance issue.
        Stopping torrents and parallel downloads and closing not used tabs can help if its a connection issue.
        Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
        Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
        Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Originally posted by 294799 View Post
          unless R2 looks into it?
          Have you heard that any developer of games which can launch only on DirectX 11 looked into development of same game being able to launch on video cards that dont support it?
          As other games Dragon Pals use some engine, if some PC cant keep up with that engine its not R2 fault.

Comment

What? I'm pretty sure improving the MPs so that it can advance instead of coming to a halt, if even slowly isn't beyond their capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by 294799 View Post
              What? I'm pretty sure improving the MPs so that it can advance instead of coming to a halt, if even slowly isn't beyond their capabilities.
              Considering amount of time and resources which is going to be spent and result which it will bring - there is no need for it.

Comment

In my estimation a band-aid solution of forcing MP to advance when enough time has passed from the start of a battle would take 3 lines of code, maybe slightly more.

Comment

Working...
                X