Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Unable to connect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to connect

9 mins before Holy Lands event and got kicked from game..still having issues getting back on
    Along with others most likely

S1 Vixenfire

same...security error 2048. interestingly enough, i can log onto the brand new server...nice!! have tried chrome, IE and maxthon and also r2client.

s1 (s22) Murphy
    Click image for larger version

Name:	security2048.png
Views:	1
Size:	464.3 KB
ID:	1932008
    Last edited by Murp-HEE; 10-13-2017, 06:58 PM.
    Murphy
    S1 US EAST
    (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

I tested all servers and seems only US East from 1 to 173 are down ;/ I managed to login at the others
      Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
      Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
      Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

able to log in again.
        Murphy
        S1 US EAST
        (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

It's back up
          yay...only took an hour

Comment

really

Comment

Nope, I still cant... unless i login using my mobile.
              The detail cause -> website security issue???

Don't know I can fix this ha ha ha...

Nilzaron

Comment

Can't log in to US west Isle of Avira S141 or US East Skitter Shores S142. Just get a blank screen. No messages or anything else.
                Island of Avira (S141) Sassyone, Current BR 13.4 + Mil, dragon br 4.5mil+, nymph Raquel br 2.51 + mil 24 stars lvl 140
                Skitter Shore (S142) Karigan, Current BR 9.4+mil, Dragon br 3.77 mil Nymph Arya br 24 stars lvl 140

Comment

I got in earlier this morning (enough to do a TH run and do *most* of my basic stuff) but right now nothing. S170 Nightfall Steppe complex (US-East).
                  DP persona: Yasatanna
                  Nightfall Steppe
                  Mage, started 2/13/15
                  as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

xD What's going on??? I'm getting a blank screen now trying to get in game...

Comment

great. unless they fix this within the next few days my guild will be deleted. and as the devs will say unless you claim the stuff from your mailbox it is gone forever. which means that there will no longer be a point in playing since i'll have lost years worth of items. says this content cannot be displayed in a frame.
                      To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.
                      Last edited by luckydragon12; 10-14-2017, 06:11 PM.

Comment

just the header, and a blank screen....only DP is broken as i can fly through any other web page i like.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	securityerror.png
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	1932072
                          Murphy
                          S1 US EAST
                          (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

what is going on kicked off twice in one day simply a header and blank page no attempt to load

Comment

Same page as Murphy and I am on S1-Dragon Valley, BerryPie and on S6-Emerald Isle, Morgy. I was having trouble yesterday as well. It took almost 3 hours to log back in.

Comment

Working...
                              X