Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Unable to connect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This content cannot be displayed in a frame
    To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

this is what I keep getting on both of my servers as well as a lot of my guild having same trouble ( us west 137 soulless ravine and us east 155 dragons lair)

hyorinmaru- 137 soulless ravine us west
    grimmjow - 155 dragons lair us east
    hyorinmaru formerly zangetsu
    server 137 soulless ravine (us west)

Comment

the issue has been reported they are trying to fix it now
      Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

to anyone who wants a work around while they fix this, maxthon browser is working great! it has a "reload FRAME" option in the right click pulldown, do that when the page gets stuck and voila! you're in. i've been logged in and have refreshed multiple times over night.
        Murphy
        S1 US EAST
        (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

All I have gotten since last night is a black screen!
          S98 Tammuz

Comment

I'm having the same issue tried all my browsers (even downloaded others) and only 1 of em works which is ice dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Murp-HEE View Post
              to anyone who wants a work around while they fix this, maxthon browser is working great! it has a "reload FRAME" option in the right click pulldown, do that when the page gets stuck and voila! you're in. i've been logged in and have refreshed multiple times over night.
              maxthon dont work here

Comment

Working...
              X