Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

unable to connect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to connect

thrown off dp again I was on earlier can get on other sites but not emerald isle

If this is the same issue as yesterday could this be merged into the other thread? There was a 1-hour outage in the East cluster about 19:00 - 20:30, I was able to get on earlier today (roughly 12:30-13:30) but nothing since. Several of my guildmates (and the GM of my previous one) are reporting the same issue on Nightfall Steppe complex.
    DP persona: Yasatanna
    Nightfall Steppe
    Mage, started 2/13/15
    as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

unable to connect can't get on emerald isle us east

Comment

same for Ashwood Forest 159, c'mon guys, get it fixed, this is ridiculous

Comment

same here in new server 176 just giving me a blank screen T_T please fix it.

Comment

s175 too , why i refresh , why :S

Comment

i dont know if this help but , here we go xD

Comment

same here on s174. still unable to connect.

Comment

I am also having the blank screen issue, S159 Crystal Desert, U.S. East. I got kicked yesterday 5 minutes prior to HLQ, then was able to log on an hour later. I was not able to connect today. Could we get some feedback as to what the issue is and how long before resolution? Thank you, Mystra

Comment

Originally posted by R286662357 View Post
                    I am also having the blank screen issue, S159 Crystal Desert, U.S. East. I got kicked yesterday 5 minutes prior to HLQ, then was able to log on an hour later. I was not able to connect today. Could we get some feedback as to what the issue is and how long before resolution? Thank you, Mystra
                    Its been reported since 5hrs ago and currently the devs are working to fix this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Demi View Post

Its been reported since 5hrs ago and currently the devs are working to fix this issue.
                      I thought it was just me. Hope they have this fixed soon as DP will not load on any of my browsers. Cleared cache, restarted machine, browsers up to date, the whole 9 yards, still nothing.

Comment

S168 and S169 the same. Its not loading

Comment

it has been reported hopefully the issue will be resolved soon
                          Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Server (S133 Forbidden Pass,US,West) is having issues too nobody can log into the server is there any reason why we cant log into game because it looks like everyone is having problems,Everytime i log into Dragon Pals i get a Blank screen just like other people are having when is this problem going to be fixed.
                            Last edited by R226034538; 10-15-2017, 03:33 AM.

Comment

not sure when it was fixed but it is. All clear unless too many people don't come back from this.
                              DP persona: Yasatanna
                              Nightfall Steppe
                              Mage, started 2/13/15
                              as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

Working...
                              X