Trees of love breaking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trees of love breaking

I'm having trouble giving blessings on other players' trees. About half of the time when I click the icon to bless the tree, nothing happens. Sometimes I have to exit and re-enter 4 or 5 times before the button will work. The problem seems much worse after I have used sweet rain myself. I'm playing on Firefox.

Firefox is not best browser option for flash-based games(unless you have top grade PC) and your issue looks like flash player taking long response on your actions.

Comment

I've tried playing the game in the R2 client but it's much much slower on that. It's also slower on Chrome, and my ISP is satellite so it's already a little slow to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by 294799 View Post
        I've tried playing the game in the R2 client but it's much much slower on that. It's also slower on Chrome, and my ISP is satellite so it's already a little slow to begin with.
        You can try switching R2 cilent into IE mode if you have Internet explorer or Edge installed, this may help a little. There is nothing else that can be done, if your network has slow loading speed.

Comment

One more thing I've noticed yesterday. If I go to the trees of love through the marriage menu, they break pretty often, but if I go to the trees through the links in world chat, they seem to work just fine.

Comment

It may be that having your own tree blessed yoinks you into your own tree scene unexpectedly. And in a particularly busy SweetRain storm this can happen multiple times. The problem is that the best time to throw a SR is right when everyone else is. So you're trying to bless someone else's tree but someone keeps hitting yours first.
            DP persona: Yasatanna
            Nightfall Steppe
            Mage, started 2/13/15
            as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

Working...
            X