Help me please moderator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please moderator

There was just an unscheduled maintenance on US east servers for about half an hour, an hour ago, not on usual night every two weeks it's scheduled for either. I refreshed to go back in game like usual and my Character that I have been playing for 3 years is gone. I tried logging out and back in and turning my laptop off and back on and logging back into game, cleared cookies and so on and it just goes to create character page. My account still shows my server S168 Crystal Grove US east but doesn't show character, I've played for 3 years daily. I have a lot of time and effort into character and have a lot of stuff and some gold with that character. Can you please find out what is happening with dragon pals us east servers and help find my character. Thank you in advance. Character name is Eretria and is a female mage.

cannot log into my character Glorfindle in S164 Ashwood Forest either, please let us know what is going on

Comment

i lost my toon compleatly a lvl 91 with vip 7 on sever 167 is there no fixes at all my name was BloodFang and a male warrior hope someone replys soon

Comment

A merge happened and no on told us. Todd/Adahy server + Trixxie server + Prosvham dead server were merged together. Apparently an error happened and only accounts from Prosvham server were moved correctly. Here is the server list of the merged server and as you can see most of the guilds havent leader cause accounts werent moved. Better wait for a rollback.

Hots - S162 - Khare Desert (the one who was supposed to appear as Malditos guild master in that blank spot)
        Last edited by Hotscrock; 03-27-2018, 07:56 AM.
        Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
        Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
        Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Got it reporting the issues now anyone else with this problem make sure u post with in game name and server and people remember we need screen shots even if theres nothing there we still need them
          Last edited by Snowstorm; 03-27-2018, 06:57 AM.
          Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Same thing with my toon

Server: [S170] Nightfall Steppes
            Character Name: Margravine
            Level: 102
            Current Guild: Freedom

Now whenever I tried to open my link it showed [S175] The Ninth Haven
            Last edited by R2119012413; 03-27-2018, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Hi all,
              I've a problem.
              I'm LaTouriste, I was level 76 on server 170. Now, the game makes me start again from the beginning .

It's the same for the Venus player
              Help me please

Comment

i got 4 chars in [S149] Summer Peak (US East), only got very old print screen for my 1st 3 chars in CSC team, for 4th char Spexial, only got print screen with old char was in Oceanic, but in US East is same name

all LVL 59

1) InFINITZ
                2) UNUSUAL
                3) UNIQUE
                4) Spexial
                Attached Files

Comment

Same issue here
                  Character: _Adahy_
                  Server: 164 Ashwood Forest

Comment

failed merge, yes?

Comment

Same thing here wake up get on and cant. I wanna cry ???? Talinaa S167 Tenebrous Sea
                      Last edited by DaddyEagle; 03-27-2018, 10:17 AM.
                      Talinna s141 Island of Avira us west

Talinna s167 Tenebrous sea us east

LauraMae s176 Dragon Falls

Comment

hellsbound S171 us east lev 99 guild freedom
                        AURTHUS S171US east lev 99 DEATHWING S171 us east lev 69 guild NIGHTMARES quixos lev 65 guild nightmares cant get in any of my chars WHY R2 did u do this to us
                        Last edited by hellsbound; 03-27-2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

OK everyone, let's take DEEP breaths, yes? calm down, i'm sure ALL will be fixed asap. COUGH. you know R2 would not intentionally mess w/you. I, too, cannot log in, as of 105pm EST. Never saw a merge go wrong like this before. Absotively amazing. Well, guess we should take advantage of this vacation day and enjoy the sun, or read a book etc. Hmmm, might get some fun out of the day anyways.. Happy early Easter to ALL.

Comment

D4rkm00n lev 120 guild freedom

Comment

Nayru guilt nightmares S173 my level is more than 100 (I did not know the actual level :-) )

Comment

Working...
                              X