payment failure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• payment failure

I am having serious trouble recharging since March, when I last successfully recharged 20 dollars. I have done my work calling my bank and the payment system, and have found that the payment is getting lost somewhere in between the payment system and my bank. I need some extra help to get this mess sorted out. I have been told that others are hitting this payment fail issue as well, so it is not just me. I missed getting gloria this past saturday due to this little snag and i want this kink ironed out! I can recharge other games with no issues so I don't need telling it is my head!

Please provide character name and server number and last date your recharge was unsuccessful. Alternative way you can try check it with our support:
    http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&for=vip

Comment

Maelael S3 Misty Towers 19.99 for 2000 gold coins july 21 2018. I missed nymphs in evg over that snag. missed out on Gloria again.

Comment

Ok, i will check it with support.

Comment

thanks alkaris

Comment

alkaris, do you have an update in from support?

Comment

No, will ask again.

Comment

I would like to continue recharging every now and then but this little snag is keeping me from spending money. I have even used prepaid debit cards before with no issues so I do not know what has gone wrong

Comment

Alkaris, is there still no word from support? I am beginning to worry that I cannot recharge using my card and will have to resort to using gift cards in order to recharge.

Comment

Originally posted by Maelael View Post
                    Alkaris, is there still no word from support? I am beginning to worry that I cannot recharge using my card and will have to resort to using gift cards in order to recharge.
                    No still nothing.

Comment

ok I guess I will wait a while longer before I ask again

Comment

Please check this article
                        http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=89
                        Contact our payment system provider as described there.

Comment

i have tried this step already

Comment

Originally posted by Maelael View Post
                            i have tried this step already
                            And? They give you any answer?

Comment

they are blaming my bank, but my bank says my card is good, and I have the money. further to the point, I have recharged a mobile game a number of times with no hassles. My last successful recharge on the r2 platform was in march, and since then the payment system has been bucking me. Since my funds are quite limited I have to make sure I have the cash to recharge. I might have to go back to getting prepaid cards since I know I will not have much hassles as I have used prepaid here before with no issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X