No announcement yet.

loading problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I typed out a nice long reply Hots but now it wasn't posted.

Comment

Originally posted by R253550417 View Post
      Well I typed out a nice long reply Hots but now it wasn't posted.
      it's there! and i think it was pretty spot on for most of us.
      Murphy
      S1 US EAST
      (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

Hi everyone,

The loading issues is being check now by the Devs. We apologies for the inconvenience that this has all cause you and compensation have been requested..

Regarding the mentors on the server at the moment we only have one mentor who is around only during the weekend to visit servers, the forum and ticket support is open for players to report on any issues they encounter on the game.

Regards

Comment

First for Murphy:

Originally posted by Murp-HEE View Post
          There was a time when mentor's were guides and helpful...now, not so much. and you can blame it on the players being hateful all you want, but I think it's really a chicken and egg situation. which came first? chronically absent non-informative mentors and board admins or jaded bitter players that as was stated above, tend to know more about the game mechanics than those that throw out canned "clear your cache" responses.
          Totally agreed, and thats what i meant with "vicious circle". Players reached their maturity playing and became independent from mentors. Most of the issues that mentors were supposed to help those players can solve by themselves and leave only the near-to-impossible stuff that no experienced player can solve, and when mentors can solve it also they are "useless". There are several experienced players that probably knows much more than mentors but never volunteered to be one. Maybe if they did game wouldnt be at this situation.

i
          Originally posted by Murp-HEE View Post
          n any case, the game is up and running for some...others, like myself, aren't so lucky. *kicks herself for not getting prep'd for CSC before this fiasco*. I had the door hitting me in the backside where this game was concerned anyway, so it looks like this situation has solved that for me.
          Hey dear, you are signed and even ranked 2nd at qualifiers. I just checked it.

Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
          Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
          Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

S166-Centaur Fen US West server not loading either. I've tried 5 different times and even uninstalled and reinstalled the R2 client. Even tried logging in on the browser, wouldn't let me. Also cleared the cache.

Comment

game stil wont load its saying something wrong with security and wont let it display in the window.
              hyorinmaru server 137 soulless ravine us west
              grimmjow server 155 dragons lair us east
              hyorinmaru formerly zangetsu
              server 137 soulless ravine (us west)

Comment

Ty DM Demi for a reply but these are not isolated incidents! This is a recurring issue as are many faults ingame, maybe its me or maybe not but it seems like I am the only one with the BALLS to speak his mind. If I get banned from forums it won't matter as I'm beyond self sufficient in the DP world. I've never been a part of a gaming community where people post complaints or issues and they go unanswered. This is a major fopar in R2's part!

Honestly, how hard is it to post a simple reply like yours Hours ago and possibly avoid all this? R2 might not give a rats butt about this game but there are those who do care and maybe I care too much and have had enough and voiced my opinion!!!!!

Comment

For Bashum (or whoever is the mad guy/gal):

We are paying customers and we can't even get one simple response between hrs. 1 and hr. 14! You pay just as much as I do to play this game! For not having any support for a game that I would dare say 80% or better spend their cash on is disgraceful!
                  The game is free to play and support is supposed to be the same for free players and cashers as well. We dont pay for support, we pay for premium items that boost the power.

Hell R2 can't even fix HF or the Attack that the Godly Dragon uses! They've know that issue for years and still refuse to fix the ATT! Why continue to play? Just like the issue with lag during the XMAS event, How long has that one been around and they repeatedly refuse to fix it!
                  I think its better wait the fix for HF and DCM the same way you wait the release of new dragons after Salazaar and Exodus. And please can you tell me what is wrong with this dragon?

Yes we're ****** off and enough is enough not one answer to any of this latest issue has been answered. No explanation except the one posted 14 hrs after the thread began! That's **** poor service to people who pay to play! Enough is enough no more! Fix the damn issues, relay to this community what has been fixed. It can be fixed, do they wish to fix or change their services to us? Obviously not! Now I haven't demanded any compensation as we all know it'll be a few lvl 5 gems an exp scroll and something else stupid!
                  Like i said to Murphy, the players already reached maturity and the downside of this is that support wont treat the players like babies anymore. Bugs always will appears, but we are playing an old game. The investment isnt the same of a new game, the staff available isnt the same as a new game. No one is a baby anymore who needs mom care 24/7. Bugs will be reported and R2 will solve the way they can or they believe they should. And by that i mean its better not expect that things will be solved immediately.

Honestly, how hard is it to post a simple reply like yours Hours ago and possibly avoid all this? R2 might not give a rats butt about this game but there are those who do care and maybe I care too much and have had enough and voiced my opinion!!!!!
                  Probably you missed the part GM Demi said that there are only one mentor who usually works only at weekends...
                  Last edited by Hotscrock; 07-24-2018, 09:29 PM.
                  Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                  Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                  Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Originally posted by Hotscrock View Post
                    First for Murphy:

There are several experienced players that probably knows much more than mentors but never volunteered to be one. Maybe if they did game wouldnt be at this situation.

Hey dear, you are signed and even ranked 2nd at qualifiers. I just checked it.
                    meh, that's debateable, i know for me personally, when they stopped doing anything to make the game interesting by adding new content, changing events or for crying out loud, fixing bugs that have been present since i started playing in beta, i have no inclination and their compensation doesn't add anything to my game. and yes, i said compensation, they may call themselves volunteers, but when you are receiving virtual goods/currency for doing a job, you are no longer volunteering, you are working. i've seen so many great players just stop playing because there was nothing new...nothing new to spend their money on, while their bags fill up with useless junk that they give us like we're all brand new players. hell, happy valley's shop is still giving components for gear that damned near all of us have long since passed. the other events aren't any better, any of us that have played the game more than 5 minutes and have spent any money, have most everything you can get with the current recycled/reheated moldy events.

i don't want to rehash everything most of us have been annoyed at for YEARS. i think that the things that have been said previously pretty much sums it all up. you mentioned that in the beginning, the game was fun and people were happy...take a moment to contemplate when that changed and i'm reasonably certain that it was when they stopped giving this game any much needed attention.

PS- thanks for letting me know! i very much appreciate it, since i can't get in to do anything with it.
                    Murphy
                    S1 US EAST
                    (S22 Lost Caverns)

Comment

I'm up on google chrome on S1 and S176 US East... after how long? lol
                      LupusSnow ~ S1 US EAST
                      Zircon ~ S176 US EAST

Comment

Hi all,

Loading issues should be fine now and compensation will be send soon.

For any who still cannot login in the game please leave your server number so I can forward it to the devs for checking.

Regards~
                        Last edited by GM_Demi; 07-24-2018, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Hots,

Not once in the 4+ yrs. of playing this game have I came here demanding anything. Great there's 1 mentor ingame who is a volunteer, good for that 1 person and that's a lack of dedication from R2! How does R2 fix that? I don't know. But it seems we have different views on customer service! As a customer we should be given updates, hotfixes and an explanation when things go arise (bad). We get none of these and that's why ppl are mad as hell.

So I spoke up not you but me. We can talk all we want but in the end as is proven in our replies we will agree to disagree and debating is fine its part of life. But when the same items or updates or the lack of updates, new content doesn't seem to be a priority of R2 then maybe just maybe this community needs to voice their opinions!! YES stand up for yourselves and let R2 know that we will not accept their lack of dedication and commitment to this game.

As far as the dragon it list either MATK as the main ATT but is using PATK or vice versa I forget right now.

If you buy a product which you have and myself you keep complaining until it's either fixed, replaced or you find another product! So in 4+ yrs its come to a boiling point for me and others but I choose to speak my mind.

Thanks for reminding me that DCM is broken as well, yet another part of the game that hasn't been fixed! So how long will it be before you leave? How long before you find another product?

Just like my post on merging.....there's been more negative stuff and stuff that's been broken that far outweigh the good!!

Looks around the forums for ppl who have given ideas or tips on how to improve the game and we got or are getting.....what?

So does this mean DP is dead.......................unless there is some type of major update or overhaul the answer is quite simple YES! Will I continue to play IDK, we have formed many friendships ingame and those are the only reason for most ppl to log in (in my opinion).
                          Last edited by R253550417; 07-25-2018, 08:34 AM. Reason: Yes Hots those are both me I forgot which account I was on at the time...my bad!

Comment

Working...
                          X